Official PractiCe #2 feedback of players practiSing their skills

Jake flashed today, someone will say he is challenging TVD for starter.

Your adopted child Key Smiff dropped a pass, someone will say our WR still cannot catch.

Flagg got reps with the 1s, someone will lose their mind that he is starting.

Brashard smith made a diving catch on the sideline and took a wheel route to the house, people will crown him and he needs more touches.

Taylor was not on the field, people speculate he is hurt and freak out.

General consensus our guys look more ripped, faster, more energy.

Media availability and our reporters (prob Manny or SMD) ask them if they are eating better with the new coaches and what its like playing with Mario, we all rag on the reporters for dumb questions.

Advertisement
Looks like gibberish, doesn’t have days, doesn’t specify start times, doesn’t have end times, neglects to state portion of practice that media will be viewing. When’s the first 2 deep announced? Dunno. Who’ll be speaking with the media? Dunno.

what is this, FIU?
And no Playlist. How can I listen along at home.

View attachment 179239

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??
Yes, IJJB

Advertisement
Big news from pracitse today. MUSIC IS BACK! Mario took the advice from the board and didn't play any rap though. Just "Barbie Girl" by Aqua on repeat. The coaches took extra time working on a sideline dancing drill. (Jason Taylor's stint on dancing with the stars really showed here). BIg winners for the day were : TVD (pretty fly dance moves for a white guy) and Ryan Rodriguez (caliente!).

Just remember how we clowned FSU for these helmet pads? I told ya’ll in that thread NFL teams have been using these for guys in the trenches to cut down on practice head injuries. There’s so many little things that’s going on that may go unnoticed that shows we’re moving to the professional realm of football.

Advertisement
Just remember how we clowned FSU for these helmet pads? I told ya’ll in that thread NFL teams have been using these for guys in the trenches to cut down on practice head injuries. There’s so many little things that’s going on that may go unnoticed that shows we’re moving to the professional realm of football.
Except our guys don’t look like peewee football players like FSU’s did

No, I clowned them for having 42 Dugg at Running Back. 🤣

1646775830777.png

Advertisement
View attachment 179239

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

Punish that thread El. Let it out

Advertisement
View attachment 179239

So are u saying that we don’t practiCe today or that we don’t practiSe today?

Relly did you say "they were flyin' around"......got to get the Nike swoosh and go up against the adidas stripes.
Who will win?................

View attachment 179239

They won't all understand it, my guy.
But I love you for trying.

Advertisement
Back