Practice #13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is exactly why the Enos by the numbers statistic thread is essentially meaningless to me.
Enos and Manny are on the same page when it comes to the vision of the offense (and of the team in general). Make things look complex for the opposing team but keep things simple for the players to learn. Our speed and talent will eventually prevail.

Just refreshing to see a coach teaching fundamentals. I honestly can't remember seeing much of that from Jon Richt.

Advertisement
Wish they would just let this kid settle into a position. I appreciate his willingness to move around and it will pay off for him knowing multiple spots. They need to find and leave him at one spot and really let him lock in
The Spring is exactly the time for this. Allows the staff to get a feel for where they can move guys during the season when injuries happen.. also allows the kid some experience at the position. They should have a feel for where they want guys going into Summer.

Advertisement
The Spring is exactly the time for this. Allows the staff to get a feel for where they can move guys during the season when injuries happen.. also allows the kid some experience at the position. They should have a feel for where they want guys going into Summer.

Thats fine. However, it has also been done during the season too

Advertisement
Back