Practice #13

Advertisement
I think he aggravated his dropped touchdown.

Thomas, Osborn, Payton, Pope, Njoku is your top 5 in 2019.

Come on, Rok. The only question is who will line up in the slot along with JT and Osborne on the outsides. My bet is on Pope.

Harley will be 2nd unit with Hightower and Wiggins.

Advertisement
Come on, Rok. The only question is who will line up in the slot along with JT and Osborne on the outsides. My bet is on Pope.

Harley will be 2nd unit with Hightower and Wiggins.
Jeff is playing slot from the last i seen

Advertisement
Wish Tate’s arm was as great as his footwork, he would be pushing for starter if that was the case. Lightning fast feet.
Yeah. Kid is not a pro-style QB . This Enos O is very similar to what Jed fich did. At least from the clippings. Tate has to win the job then Enos I believe will adjust the offense to him. But from the lil of what we've seen perry is the guy. Jarrren in the scrimmage had 2 balls that should’ve been easy pick according to my boi

Advertisement

This is exactly why the Enos by the numbers statistic thread is essentially meaningless to me.
Enos and Manny are on the same page when it comes to the vision of the offense (and of the team in general). Make things look complex for the opposing team but keep things simple for the players to learn. Our speed and talent will eventually prevail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back