Practice #11

Advertisement
No, it's not. Why in the **** would Enos be running Bobby Petrino's offense? Why would he bring his offensive line coach, and receiver coach from Central Michigan to teach a new offense? You're making **** up. Nick Saban didn't try to hire Enos to run someone's else system.

When Enos went to Miami, Saban hired another guy who runs to ball, and take spot off of play action, in Sark. Is Sark running Bobby Petrino's system at Bama?

Do u actually think every OC in college runs a different offense. Yes they all have different wrinkles but there is only like 5 base offenses in total. Yes Bobby, Enos, and Sark all run a "multiple" or "pro spread" offense.

Are u saying these are different offenses?

2011 Bobby

2016 Enos

Do u actually think every OC in college runs a different offense. Yes they all have different wrinkles but there is only like 5 base offenses in total. Yes Bobby, Enos, and Sark all run a "multiple" or "pro spread" offense.

Are u saying these are different offenses?

2011 Bobby

2016 Enos

Bruh, watch a game, and stop looking at youtube. They both ran prostyle offenses, but their philosophies were totally different. Petrino would go I-formation one play, and then go 5 wide the next. His offense at Arkansas was built on throwing the football. That's why Ryan Mallett transferred there from Michigan. Enos' offense at Arkansas was based off the run, they would run multiple screens to the rb, te, etc. Comparing Petrino's offense to Enos offense at Arkansas isn't close to being true. Petrino was like the Patriots at Arkansas, Enos was more like the Rams.

Bruh, watch a game, and stop looking at youtube. They both ran prostyle offenses, but their philosophies were totally different. Petrino would go I-formation one play, and then go 5 wide the next. His offense at Arkansas was built on throwing the football. That's why Ryan Mallett transferred there from Michigan. Enos' offense at Arkansas was based off the run, they would run multiple screens to the rb, te, etc. Comparing Petrino's offense to Enos offense at Arkansas isn't close to being true. Petrino was like the Patriots at Arkansas, Enos was more like the Rams.

I'm sorry to inform u but real pro-style offenses have never ran zone reads and RPO's. Those are spread concepts, hints the term "pro-spread". The Patriots are a true pro-style offense.

Also, Enos' offense will be the exact opposite of the Rams lmao. The Rams run just a few formations but have a million plays out of those formations. Enos runs a million formations but a lot of the same plays. Do your research.

20190412_181316.jpg

EDIT: Manny wouldn't have hired Enos if he was going to bring a scheme that doesn't fit all 3 of our QBs. All 3 are mobile. Enos got Matocha, mobile. Every QB we've offered has mobility. I'm pretty sure Enos is going to use that to our advantage. He clearly said he's going to build his offense around the best players. So are u telling me he's lying and you're right? Lmao

Last edited:
I'm sorry to inform u but real pro-style offenses have never ran zone reads and RPO's. Those are spread concepts, hints the term "pro-spread". The Patriots are a true pro-style offense.

Also, Enos' offense will be the exact opposite of the Rams lmao. The Rams run just a few formations but have a million plays out of those formations. Enos runs a million formations but a lot of the same plays. Do your research.

View attachment 83303

EDIT: Manny wouldn't have hired Enos if he was going to bring a scheme that doesn't fit all 3 of our QBs. All 3 are mobile. Enos got Matocha, mobile. Every QB we've offered has mobility. I'm pretty sure Enos is going to use that to our advantage. He clearly said he's going to build his offense around the best players. So are u telling me he's lying and you're right? Lmao

This is still going on? Why is it that every thread I happen to jump into seems to consist of you arguing with someone - everyone for that matter. Also, you've posted 1,062 times since January 1st?? That's averaging 10 + posts a day. And it's only April.

Advertisement
This is still going on? Why is it that every thread I happen to jump into seems to consist of you arguing with someone - everyone for that matter. Also, you've posted 1,062 times since January 1st?? That's averaging 10 + posts a day. And it's only April.

Lmao why are u worried about me? I could care less about u. I promise u that.

The empty can rattles the most.

1,063. And, if you could care less about me that's actually kind of a compliment. I think you mean couldn't care less. I get that this is a message board and that it's a venue for a back and forth. But you seem to be spamming every thread. Anyhow.

I'm glad u took time out of your busy schedule to get my attention. You've clearly been studying Rev but I have no clue who u are nor do I care.

Advertisement
I'm glad u took time out of your busy schedule to get my attention. You've clearly been studying Rev but I have no clue who u are nor do I care.

I'm actually not that busy. And it's not like you have to dig too deep to find "the rev". (also speaking in 3rd person still counts against your post total). Look, maybe you have some good takes - I haven't read them all. But you should consider quality vs. quantity and that the bulk of the responses are in disagreement with you. Post #188.

I'm actually not that busy. And it's not like you have to dig too deep to find "the rev". (also speaking in 3rd person still counts against your post total). Look, maybe you have some good takes - I haven't read them all. But you should consider quality vs. quantity and that the bulk of the responses are in disagreement with you. Post #188.

I honestly do not care who agrees or disagrees with me. I'm not on here to get likes or dislikes. I have the courage of my convictions and speak my mind regardless of how anyone feels about it. I don't insult anyone so I'm not seeing the problem here.

EDIT: but I will seriously take your quality vs quantity advice into consideration. Oh and all my takes are great, btw.

Advertisement
@D RevLee

Every thread? Do you have to hijack almost every **** thread on the board?

Before you ask,..No, I don't care or know enough about you or what you do, and therefore I don't follow your every post. It would just be nice to come on this site and scroll through a thread without seeing that you've destroyed each one of them!

@D RevLee

Before you ask,..No, I don't care or know enough about you or what you do, and therefore I don't follow your every post. It would just be nice to come on this site and scroll through a thread without seeing that you've destroyed each one of them!

Cool story bro.

Advertisement
@D RevLee

@reg - you actually clicked on this thread to read about practice updates and NOT to look at a 4 second clip (at best a 15 yard play that likely ends shortly thereafter) and a news paper picture of some random poster that has a personal agenda? You know better than that.

@404CANES I've never "strapped up" a day in my life huh?

View attachment 83336
View attachment 83335

That's your 3rd miss. Keep your head up on your way to the dugout
Dude, shouldn't you be looking for a prom date. You found cis and now that xbox just sits on the console collecting dust.

The thing is, cis is just an outlet for entertainment and info for some of us. You treat this ***** like therapy bc no one in your circle wants to be bothered with your annoying ***. I was curious to see one of the vets on this board address you but i guess they're a lil wiser than myself and others that entertain your antics.

Go right ahead and have your fun; share your courage of your convictions and delight us with your amazing football intelligence. We need the laughs and I'm willing to listen if it will stop you from shooting your head off in that lonely basement.

Dude, shouldn't you be looking for a prom date. You found cis and now that xbox just sits on the console collecting dust.

The thing is, cis is just an outlet for entertainment and info for some of us. You treat this ***** like therapy bc no one in your circle wants to be bothered with your annoying ***. I was curious to see one of the vets on this board address you but i guess they're a lil wiser than myself and others that entertain your antics.

Go right ahead and have your fun; share your courage of your convictions and delight us with your amazing football intelligence. We need the laughs and I'm willing to listen if it will stop you from shooting your head off in that lonely basement.

Too late
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

And i already know I'm annoying. I own it so its okay.

I figured it out. Rev is that guy who thrives on attention. In fact, she needs it. This is the platform she chooses to fulfill her need for attention so we are stuck with a crazed CLASS 5 CLINGING female trapped in a man's body.

Cool story, but true!

Advertisement
Back