4.2 GPA
Selfless
Hard worker
Early enroll
SFL player
Dreads

211.gif

Advertisement
Although Powell expects to play primarily running back, he is not closed to the idea of working in at other spots.

“I’m 100% committed to playing running back, but if they need me somewhere else or wherever the money is whether it’s cornerback or slot, I’ll do anything to help out my team.”

Man, these kids really don't understand the concept of "100% committed"... They can't even commit to one position, let alone a school! :p

I think he means he's going to give 100% effort and commitment to playing running back, but if the coaches advised him to play a different position, he'd be open to it.

State of Miami is known for playmakers! No reason we shouldn't be loaded with playmakers ehhh? Once SoM athletes see all their homeboys winning games, getting media attention and shinning in the league, they will wants some too. Trust me! Only the NCAA can stop our fast asent

I'd love to see him playing RB, but also coming into the slot every so often from the backfield to see that terrorized "holy ****, what the **** is about to happen" look on defense's faces. Can't imagine the size of the **** an opposing defense will drop if they see this kid, Duke, and Yearby on the field at the same time accompanied by a Junior Malcolm Lewis, Sophomore Stacey Coley and Johnnie Dixon.

Good lord. Let me not get ahead of myself.

Could be scary using him on a jet sweep with Duke in the backfield.

If he is on the field with Duke, Dorsett and Waters / Coley, that is a 4x100 relay squad.

Advertisement
4.2 GPA
Selfless
Hard worker
Early enroll
SFL player
Dreads

211.gif

4.2 is very impressive, this guy should have the whole playbook master by Spring training. He will probably have his weight up from about 169 to 180 by time spring opens with Swasey.

THIS was a big time get....I'm telling u kid next to sony michel is the best back in broward.

This kid has WHEELS.....old school Miami type....add to it he's an early enrolee.......we're good to go with him and Yearby.

Its about to be alot of comp @ the rb spot..

Advertisement
What an awesome recruit this kid is. An electrifying playmaker on the field. Isn't obsessed with the limelight of recruiting, stayed humble and under the radar. You won't find him firing hats off of a table in front of a video camera like some trained circus animal. Also, a selfless kid who's down to play any position.

But most importantly, he's intelligent. Guy is *** ******* economics courses online so he can arrive at Miami early and he's carrying that 4.0? Awesome. He seems like a guy that will show up early, work hard, easily understand the playbook, and find himself on the field early on for some specialty stuff to let his athleticism shine.

THIS was a big time get....I'm telling u kid next to sony michel is the best back in broward.

This kid has WHEELS.....old school Miami type....add to it he's an early enrolee.......we're good to go with him and Yearby.

Its about to be alot of comp @ the rb spot..

EXACTLY :crownpour:

I have been watching this kid play since he was 8 years old! I watch him work everyday now, I got news for ya people Brandon is already up to 185lbs and probably faster than he was 3 months ago! He will graduate early and will be there early for spring. Humble, down to earth, hard working and a born leader, trust me this kid has all the intangibles to excel period. Its gonna be very hard keeping him off the field!

Advertisement
I have been watching this kid play since he was 8 years old! I watch him work everyday now, I got news for ya people Brandon is already up to 185lbs and probably faster than he was 3 months ago! He will graduate early and will be there early for spring. Humble, down to earth, hard working and a born leader, trust me this kid has all the intangibles to excel period. Its gonna be very hard keeping him off the field!

lets just hope he sticks. we want him in this class!!!

Advertisement
Love this kid and I hope he sticks. He would be a tremendous add to this team regardless of position. Very intelligent on and off the field and a straight baller.

Advertisement
Back