Pouncey

Advertisement
Advertisement
OV to Tennessee this weekend. This kid is all Texas. Hasn't said **** about Miami in 2 weeks...hopefully this is good news regarding D. Smith

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks his "being hacked" was really a cover up for him planning to commit to Miami by being told by the staff that his offer wasn't commitable at that time? It feels like he was ALL Canes right up until that moment, the "hacking" occurred, and he's been all Texas since.

Would certainly make sense if the staff was feeling confident about the other WR targets.

Advertisement
Since it appears in the end that Bama really wants Smith and will drop off some bigger incentive bags if necessary, irregardless if Smith made it to UM campus this weekend Miami needs to lock up WR Jordan Pouncey to go along with Harley and Thomas then call it a day for the WR portion of the 2017 class. If Smith wants in on NSD then take him and figure out roster management later.

link to Pouncey article
Wide receiver recruit Jordan Pouncey: Herman 'was banging on tables and started yelling' | Hookem.com

...Pouncey is looking at a few schools. The one-time Notre Dame commit is the top target left on Texas’ board and the Longhorns are no longer merely a longshot for Pouncey’s signature. Texas is firmly in the race alongside Miami and Tennessee.

Miami is close to home and I grew up wanting to play for the Hurricanes. My mom is from south Florida, so it was always a program I wanted to be around. Same thing for Texas outside of my mom going there. I’ve always liked Texas and heard great things about Austin,” Pouncey said. “Tennessee has recruited me since I was a freshman and I think I can fit in that system.”.....

[TWEET]824799453118943234[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Long time until pen hits the paper , so hold your horse on the whole he is all Texas thing.

Austin is a long way from the Sunshine state and Momma is here along with the rest of the family!

Go Canes

Kameka[]__[]Cane;2811583 said:
He's all Texas and don't think we get Smith either, we gotta land Thomas
He's all Texas because we cooled on him. I suspect he would commit if we offered. Either way, I agree on Thomas.

He will be a Cane IMO. Smith is an unknown and Miami will take 5 wr is they can get them.

Advertisement
Back