Pouncey

Kameka[]__[]Cane;2811583 said:
He's all Texas and don't think we get Smith either, we gotta land Thomas
He's all Texas because we cooled on him. I suspect he would commit if we offered. Either way, I agree on Thomas.

I don't think we did cool on him at all. He was just here on a visit. People on this board acted like we did as they thought in their massive delusion that Smith was coming ( and I even bought in kinda as everyone was soooo sure the rest of the world was wrong) that people put 2 and 2 together and got 5. If we could get Pouncy and Smith we would but Pouncy is a take all day .I would be flat out shocked if he isn't part of this class .

Last edited:
Advertisement
We not whiffing though guys just watch out on NSD should be some big surprises.

We will finish with a top 10 class as we are closing strong . Us closing strong never had anything to do with Smith as that was a pipe dream. I even posted 2 times that idiots were only building up Smith to UM so when he obviously goes to LSU or Bama they can act like it is a loss. He and Jeudy weren't losses as you can't lose something you never had. Now the running back from Maryland whose name I won't speak now that is a loss. But we have a good back up plan thanks to USC slippin.

Since it appears in the end that Bama really wants Smith and will drop off some bigger incentive bags if necessary, irregardless if Smith made it to UM campus this weekend Miami needs to lock up WR Jordan Pouncey to go along with Harley and Thomas then call it a day for the WR portion of the 2017 class. If Smith wants in on NSD then take him and figure out roster management later.

link to Pouncey article
Wide receiver recruit Jordan Pouncey: Herman 'was banging on tables and started yelling' | Hookem.com

...Pouncey is looking at a few schools. The one-time Notre Dame commit is the top target left on Texas’ board and the Longhorns are no longer merely a longshot for Pouncey’s signature. Texas is firmly in the race alongside Miami and Tennessee.

Miami is close to home and I grew up wanting to play for the Hurricanes. My mom is from south Florida, so it was always a program I wanted to be around. Same thing for Texas outside of my mom going there. I’ve always liked Texas and heard great things about Austin,” Pouncey said. “Tennessee has recruited me since I was a freshman and I think I can fit in that system.”.....

[TWEET]824799453118943234[/TWEET]

Can't take you seriously off the bolded.

We not whiffing though guys just watch out on NSD should be some big surprises.

We will finish with a top 10 class as we are closing strong . Us closing strong never had anything to do with Smith as that was a pipe dream. I even posted 2 times that idiots were only building up Smith to UM so when he obviously goes to LSU or Bama they can act like it is a loss. He and Jeudy weren't losses as you can't lose something you never had. Now the running back from Maryland whose name I won't speak now that is a loss. But we have a good back up plan thanks to USC slippin.

The Bryan kid whats his story. He win any awards or all county or state lists?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back