Potential Two Deep lets discuss

Advertisement
The disrespect regarding Nesta is crazy.

lol what disrespect is he getting? He’s been the definition of an average DT over two years and y’all act like he’s been Gerald Willis his Sr year. I will never understand this Nesta hype y’all throw out every offseason for such an average player his first two years

Based on Phillips' HS tape from 4 years ago vs Roche's actual play in college football...

Think about that for a second. Based on that same logic alone, we should tate over king.

That being said, Roche should be the starter until Phillips proves it.

If Roche comes in and starts then we have bigger problems with DL talent

Advertisement
Phillips highlights at end are RIDICULOUS! I don’t care what Roche has done at temple that should be a battle in camp with Phillips showing why he’s a five star ⭐️ and highly recruited

Roche has legit D1 production while Phillips has prioritized making music as well (not that he can’t balance both). It’ll be interesting to see but I’d give Roche the edge

Roche has legit D1 production while Phillips has prioritized making music as well (not that he can’t balance both). It’ll be interesting to see but I’d give Roche the edge
Wouldn’t you want players making music as a hobby instead of partying all the time? What’s wrong with that? Chad did both and did well. Phillips just happens to be on a completely different level in terms of talent though on the field. Have you even seen Philips lately? That kid is looking like a beast right now physically. Philips has legit power 5 production in 6 games at linebacker he had 7.5 tackles for loss 3.5 sacks his true freshman year.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Frierson looked like a playmaker at times last year in a few of the games he played in, interested in seeing what he can do in a more expanded role

Advertisement
Frierson has major potential if he grinds this off season. Higher ceiling than Finley. If he doesn't take his bag szn seriously then Keontra is going to take his spot.

We should not need to be overly reliant on first year players offensively:

QB King / Perry
RB Harris / Burns
FB Hodges / Parrott
WR Harley / Few
WR Pope / Payton
WR Wiggins / Mallory
TE Jordan / Irvin
LT Nelson / Herbert
LG Donaldson / Campbell
C Gaynor / Traore
RG Clark / Reed
RT Scaife / Hillery
You were one of the few saying Mallory should be moved to WR and we laughed.

If I disagreed, I am here for that crow, @rok
Mallory would he better suited if he dropped about 10 pounds and let him be WR1 or use him like.... ya know.... use em like the lizards use armpits

Advertisement
Back