Potential TE Target - Gerald Drumgoole

NateDogg

The Swift Chancellor
FULL DISCLOSURE: Kid is from Rochester, NY

--

I was scrolling through some of the unsigned TEs on 247 and this kid looks like he could be a nice developmental prospect. Based on the film it is clear the competition level is nothing special. Good size and athletic ability. Looks like he might even be a nice DE/OLB prospect as well.

Has interest from South Carolina, Minnesota, and Maryland.

https://247sports.com/Player/Gerald-Drumgoole-46054601/

@DMoney , thoughts?

Advertisement
Ain’t y’all tired of seeing Miami linked to all these low 3stars? I know I am. I mean Like ****... don’t just fill up the recruiting class for the **** of it. That’s how you end up with deadweight on the roster

I love finding those GREEN GEMS in the DUB. When you're in Year 20 of your Dynasty, trying to get to that kill screen...sometimes, you just do it, to see if you can...because why not?

Surely, this is what Mark Richt is doing.

Advertisement
What school does he go to Hogwarts?

1545423954173.gif

Advertisement

--

I was scrolling through some of the unsigned TEs on 247 and this kid looks like he could be a nice developmental prospect. Based on the film it is clear the competition level is nothing special. Good size and athletic ability. Looks like he might even be a nice DE/OLB prospect as well.

@DMoney , thoughts?

I live in his hometown, kids a great athlete but the level of comp is nothing to write home about.

He also went LaLummiere for basketball this season.

I live in his hometown, kids a great athlete but the level of comp is nothing to write home about.

He also went LaLummiere for basketball this season.

Yeh I figured from the highlights. He has a good frame though. Someone mentioned he is probably pursuing bball over football?

Yeh I figured from the highlights. He has a good frame though. Someone mentioned he is probably pursuing bball over football?

I don’t believe he even played football there this year. He’s up to about 210-215 now. Irondequoit high school would struggle to play with the lowest level schools in south Florida.

I don’t believe he even played football there this year. He’s up to about 210-215 now. Irondequoit high school would struggle to play with the lowest level schools in south Florida.

What section/class are they? I’m from Upstate NY...section II

Advertisement

--

@DMoney , thoughts?

Rochester = COLD !!!

If nothing else, he could make the "All Name" team.

Advertisement
Ain’t y’all tired of seeing Miami linked to all these low 3stars? I know I am. I mean Like ****... don’t just fill up the recruiting class for the **** of it. That’s how you end up with deadweight on the roster
Stars matter

However at this point do we have enough players to field a team or are we going to be like Paul Blake and Texas State?

Advertisement
Back