Potential Spring 2-deep: OFFENSE

Unless Brown is a complete surprise, the best LT on the team remains Donaldson.

Advertisement
It's been said that Donaldson will likely start at RT or G.

Also, there is nothing in Gray's game that screams FB. You'll likely see a grad transfer or us use an H-back.

Yeah, Donaldson seems like a likely starter and Linder's shoulders are shredded.

Revised OL:

LT McDermott--Milo

LG Darling--Mahoney

C Gauthier--Linder

RG Donaldson--Jones

RT St. Louis--Brown

Yeah this can go so many different ways. But I definitely think Odogwu starts over St. Louis. And Brown is going to get a shot to be the starting LT. And Darling is no sure starter, he lost his job to McDermott at LT and Gauthier at LG last year. He's definitely been a disappointment. I think one thing that will definitely happen is our guys will be playing multiple positions.

LT: Brown > McDermott
LG: McDermott > Darling
C: Gauthier > Linder
RG: Donaldson > Darling
RT: Odogwu > St. Louis

I'll take darling at guard over mcdermott.

Yeah I think he probably did better at Tackle than Guard. But still Darling clearly lost his job to him. Theres a reason McDermott started like every game and Darling became the backup during the season. Also I think we really improved once Linder left.

How is it Rosier's job to lose when he doesn't have the job in the first place. Allison is the early favorite as he led the Scout team this past season. Plus, Richt spoke very highly of Allison's leadership.

Still Rosiers job to lose. Love how he gets no respect just like before Duke game last year.

Advertisement
Top 5 OL in no order or position is as follows:
Darling, St. Louis, McDermott, Gauthier and Donaldson

Next set of 5:
Linder, Brown, Odogwu, empty, and empty

This is how weak our OL is...it's that bad. Any other above average true Frosh, or JUCO will be in the two deep...take it to the bank!

Advertisement
Back