Potential Spring 2-deep: OFFENSE

Really pulling for Rosier. I think he's our best option to win this season. If he can get a little more protective with the football he can be more then servicable. Plus his athleticism will be nice to finally have.

Advertisement
Berrios really needs to lose weight if he wants to be a slot WR

Still Rosiers job to lose. Love how he gets no respect just like before Duke game last year.

Not going to rule out the fact that this kid could "Scott Covington" us next year by any means. It would be crazy if it does happen and people start questioning maybe Rosier should have been the starter all along. Just sayin...

It's been said that Donaldson will likely start at RT or G.

Also, there is nothing in Gray's game that screams FB. You'll likely see a grad transfer or us use an H-back.

Yeah, Donaldson seems like a likely starter and Linder's shoulders are shredded.

Revised OL:

LT McDermott--Milo

LG Darling--Mahoney

C Gauthier--Linder

RG Donaldson--Jones

RT St. Louis--Brown

To both Rok and the board, which of these positions has the best law firm name?

On name alone I am probably hiring St. Louis & Brown LLC. Followed closely by Gautier and Linder PC.

Thanks in advance.

It's gotta be Milo & McDermott

Advertisement
I don't see Berrios' name. What gives?

Where there's smoke there's usually fire when it comes to transfer talk.

Berrios, Dogflu, Gus, Courtel are gone imo.
There's no smoke with berries where the fk r u seeing this

**** suckin' *** bilch *** ninja meat me somewhere..there was smoke coming mainly from some posters who claimed to have inside info. Obviously not as concrete as Courtel, Gus. I guess Berries put those rumors to bed once and for all. He addressed them today for the last time.

Berrios is one of the three wr , how is he missing from these two deeps?

Berrios is one of the three wr , how is he missing from these two deeps?

I'm guessing that people (mistakenly) think that Harris is better and that Mullins will eventually supplant him (which I won't hold my breath on).

Berrios is our #3 WR in the spring.

If Linder is the starting center I am just turning off the television. I don't want Doormat starting either but drawing the line at the center position. Put Donaldson at center could he do any worse? Kid wants to play right away here is your chance!

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 4.57.11 PM.png

**** suckin' *** bilch *** ninja meat me somewhere..there was smoke coming mainly from some posters who claimed to have inside info. Obviously not as concrete as Courtel, Gus. I guess Berries put those rumors to bed once and for all. He addressed them today for the last time.

Come upstairs from the basement jr, I'm at your moms house, she said dinner is ready dear.

Also, there is nothing in Gray's game that screams FB. You'll likely see a grad transfer or us use an H-back.

Yeah, Donaldson seems like a likely starter and Linder's shoulders are shredded.

Revised OL:

LT McDermott--Milo

LG Darling--Mahoney

C Gauthier--Linder

RG Donaldson--Jones

RT St. Louis--Brown

Yeah this can go so many different ways. But I definitely think Odogwu starts over St. Louis. And Brown is going to get a shot to be the starting LT. And Darling is no sure starter, he lost his job to McDermott at LT and Gauthier at LG last year. He's definitely been a disappointment. I think one thing that will definitely happen is our guys will be playing multiple positions.

LT: Brown > McDermott
LG: McDermott > Darling
C: Gauthier > Linder
RG: Donaldson > Darling
RT: Odogwu > St. Louis

St Louis really improved throughout the year. I think he definitely starts

Advertisement
QB: Perry > Allison > Sherriffs (Weldon RS, Rosier leaves)
RB: Walton > Homer > MacFarland > Gray (Gus Leaves)
FB: Burns/Gray/Polendey (We better not waste a scholly on another FB transfer)
WR1: Richards > Harris > (Langham leaves)
WR2: Cager > Mullins > Evidence Njoku
Slot: Berrios > Deejay Dallas
TE: Herndon > Haskins > Irvin > Polendey

Come upstairs from the basement jr, I'm at your moms house, she said dinner is ready dear.

over-20-years-later-the-little-giants-cast-has-grown-up-214839.jpg

Advertisement
He got in at the end of ONE game this year. How is he the heir apparent? I don't see it. Inconsistent; doesn't have the arm.

Really pulling for Rosier. I think he's our best option to win this season. If he can get a little more protective with the football he can be more then servicable. Plus his athleticism will be nice to finally have.

Revised OL:

LT McDermott--Milo

LG Darling--Mahoney

C Gauthier--Linder

RG Donaldson--Jones

RT St. Louis--Brown

Yeah this can go so many different ways. But I definitely think Odogwu starts over St. Louis. And Brown is going to get a shot to be the starting LT. And Darling is no sure starter, he lost his job to McDermott at LT and Gauthier at LG last year. He's definitely been a disappointment. I think one thing that will definitely happen is our guys will be playing multiple positions.

LT: Brown > McDermott
LG: McDermott > Darling
C: Gauthier > Linder
RG: Donaldson > Darling
RT: Odogwu > St. Louis

I'll take darling at guard over mcdermott.

QB Rosier/Allison--Weldon

RB Walton--Gus/Homer

FB Gray--walk-on

WR Richards--Mullins

WR Cager--Harris

Slot: Berrios--Dallas Due to lack of WR you may see Dallas in the slot until summer

TE Herndon--Irvin

LT McDermott/Brown (battle)

LG Darling--Gauthier

C Linder--Gaynor

RG Donaldson/St. Louis (battle)

RT Odogwu--Brown Odogwu fully healthy is not losing that RT spot

Advertisement
Back