Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Disney Princess GIF by BuzzFeed

Advertisement
106 if i remember correctly Keon had 24 Johnny had like 82

Well you said Johnny and Keon, not me. I remember a crucial TD on 6 late with a PI, a 26 yarder on 6 in the 3rd and an 18 yarder on 6 in the 1H and that’s just off top of my head.

And if you care for PFF, he wasnt in our top 10 for the FSU game, with our 10th being graded at 63.2. Listen, I’m not saying the kid is chopped liver but if that’s the game and the sample size that gives you confidence and you think he is “good” based off of that then hey, do you lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well you said Johnny and Keon, not me. I remember a crucial TD on 6 late with a PI, a 26 yarder on 6 in the 3rd and an 18 yarder on 6 in the 1H and that’s just off top of my head.

And if you care for PFF, he wasnt in our top 10 for the FSU game, with our 10th being graded at 63.2. Listen, I’m not saying the kid is chopped liver but if that’s the game and the sample size that gives you confidence and you think he is “good” based off of that then hey, do you lol.
He was already on the goaline man stop that how often does that scenario get stopped the man put them down there with a punt return.

Any corner is gonna give up some plays but he held his own against two draft picks. Do you think that game was bad by our defense who was basically on the field the whole night with our offense baby sitting Williams? If you can’t see brown is a player that’s fine i personally think the kid is good and will get better and I’m not cutting off his growth after 5 games lol

Advertisement
He fought nobody’s perfect some of this stuff is growth and learning how to play the routes better and redirect to disrupt and that Louisville throw was a dime man nothing he could do unless he got him off the line better but who knows what technique they wanted him to run in that coverage

The answer is 0.

There are only 3 Undrafted FA's who are starting at CB in the NFL & guess what...

All 3 of'em are below 5'11...
Well if Davis doesn’t make it I won’t be surprised 🤷🏿‍♂️ I’m not a fan of his so it don’t bother me if he’s not going to do anything in the league lol

He was already on the goaline man stop that how often does that scenario get stopped the man put them down there with a punt return.

Any corner is gonna give up some plays but he held his own against two draft picks. Do you think that game was bad by our defense who was basically on the field the whole night with our offense baby sitting Williams? If you can’t see brown is a player that’s fine i personally think the kid is good and will get better and I’m not cutting off his growth after 5 games lol
Brown is good after giving up all 1st downs & TD's in 5 games, but Ponds isn't good despite being a TF All-American???

🤔...

And to answer your first question:
Media_240502_223929.gif

ezgif-3-b3f044497a.gif

More often than you might realize...

Advertisement
Back