Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Anyone else just follow the @Memnon posts and reactions in these threads?

No post or positive reaction?

Keep Going Its Friday GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
I am extremely concerned with the (what looks from the outside) lack of emphasis on brining in a starting safety. CB has me worried as well but Powell was supposed to be that S now he’s a slot CB and we are embarrassingly thin and young at Safety. It’s not even a P4 level room right now.

I am extremely concerned with the (what looks from the outside) lack of emphasis on brining in a starting safety. CB has me worried as well but Powell was supposed to be that S now he’s a slot CB and we are embarrassingly thin and young at Safety. It’s not even a P4 level room right now.
Don't worry, I'm sure Guidry will innovent a 3-2-6 defense to counter our secondary shortcomings.

Advertisement
Not much in the portal so far at safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not badmouthing.

Honest assessment is honest assessment; there’s nothing wrong with giving your opinion on a player based on what you’ve seen. It’s disingenuous to pretend as if every player is a 1st ballot HOF’er & anyone who says otherwise is a “Mope”.

This board would do itself wonders if it just stood on the principle of honesty over being overzealous Super fans.
This may be the most important point you've ever made. Bravo sir! Bravo! I salute you! 🫡

Was listening to a Bama podcast on youtube and they seem meh about going for Greedy Vance as well. They want Johnson from WKU, I wonder why coaching staffs are skeptical of him when so many fans seem to like him.

Also they said they would love to get Ricardo Hallman from Wisconsin and hopes he jumps in the portal and that he would be "the prize". I didnt know anything about him and I still don't but looked him up and saw he's originally from Miami Gardens 👀.

Was listening to a Bama podcast on youtube and they seem meh about going for Greedy Vance as well. They want Johnson from WKU, I wonder why coaching staffs are skeptical of him when so many fans seem to like him.

Also they said they would love to get Ricardo Hallman from Wisconsin and hopes he jumps in the portal and that he would be "the prize". I didnt know anything about him and I still don't but looked him up and saw he's originally from Miami Gardens 👀.

Lawd please find a way.

Advertisement
Back