Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Also they said they would love to get Ricardo Hallman from Wisconsin and hopes he jumps in the portal and that he would be "the prize". I didnt know anything about him and I still don't but looked him up and saw he's originally from Miami Gardens 👀.

Rated #42 in CBS list of Top 100 players

@Memnon said there were "extenuating circumstances" that prevented us from getting him. IDK what those were

Previous threads on him

Advertisement
Was listening to a Bama podcast on youtube and they seem meh about going for Greedy Vance as well. They want Johnson from WKU, I wonder why coaching staffs are skeptical of him when so many fans seem to like him.
Link to the podcast please? I surfed around a bit and couldn't find it. Listening to these Bama podcasts for more than a few minutes was more than I could stomach.

Here you go they cut it into a video so you dont have to listen to the podcast

LOL, thanks I saw that video but quit after a few minutes. Guess I wasn't patient enough. I heard them mention Anthony Johnson Jr., but I didn't hear any mention of Hallman. Where is that in the clip?

Advertisement

ty. Direct link to the Hallman commentary. This seems more of wish than an educated guess that he'll hit the portal. Their commentary about Cormani and Miami tells me they don't have a clue in that particular recruitment.

Advertisement
Rated #42 in CBS list of Top 100 players

@Memnon said there were "extenuating circumstances" that prevented us from getting him. IDK what those were

Previous threads on him

That was my sarcastic way of saying we suck at CB evals & recruiting.

Advertisement

Screenshot_20240421_194044_ESPN.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back