Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement

CB?

IMG_4284.png

Advertisement
I would wait till the next transfer portal in spring for a more elite guy imo

No rush

IMG_1471.gif

Chances are it won’t get much better than this post spring. Elite guys aren’t just up and leaving their positions/schools. This kid is leaving due to a coaching change, it’s different. He was arguably the best CB in the Pac-12 and has elite production to show for it. All of that “waiting” is loser mentality.

Can’t just concede this kid to Oregon, USC, OSU etc…

He is from LBC, a school that Mario is more than familiar with. This is an opportunity to elevate roster tremendously, we gotta shoot shot here at least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want Downs, Stewart, Nolen, Daniels, Bond level players to match Ward. If that happens in the spring imma make my own Youtube hype video.
Want? You want a 7-win team to land free agents who are picking Georgia/Texas/Oregon. lol. I want a lb. of blow in my right hand and 2 20-year-olds with daddy issues sitting on my lap. Some of us need to realign our priorities.

Want? You want a 7-win team to land free agents who are picking Georgia/Texas/Oregon. lol. I want a lb. of blow in my right hand and 2 20-year-olds with daddy issues sitting on my lap. Some of us need to realign our priorities.
You are welcome.

**** bruh you be tooting ya nose with that booger sugar?

Advertisement
Back