Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I
Bruh if we sit on our *** for this kid bruh I’ll be mad asf
Highly doubt the kid wants to be here. Im no insider but im sure he already had his destination in mind before jumping in portal. You gotta try cause he is the truth but he probably locked in somewhere already. We may have some luck if Harbaugh leave and that roster open up for the picking

I

Highly doubt the kid wants to be here. Im no insider but im sure he already had his destination in mind before jumping in portal. You gotta try cause he is the truth but he probably locked in somewhere already. We may have some luck if Harbaugh leave and that roster open up for the picking
Yea they must of been already talking. Downs went to Bama for Saban nothing else. And UGA made a power move with TRob cause they have a relationship already. **** they did that for one player but this is a player you do it for. Pause

Advertisement
Yea they must of been already talking. Downs went to Bama for Saban nothing else. And UGA made a power move with TRob cause they have a relationship already. **** they did that for one player but this is a player you do it for. Pause
Those players went to Bama cause Saban is the best. Coach KD hasnt proven he can take them where they want to go. So they leaving and for good reason. They signed on to play for Saban. He gotta go prove himself. More players for us to get. So Mario better get his **** together. We due for a resurgence if he can get his scheme together to go with his recruiting. Im more optimistic today than the end of the year for us.

Those players went to Bama cause Saban is the best. Coach KD hasnt proven he can take them where they want to go. So they leaving and for good reason. They signed on to play for Saban. He gotta go prove himself. More players for us to get. So Mario better get his **** together. We due for a resurgence if he can get his scheme together to go with his recruiting. Im more optimistic today than the end of the year for us.
Saban ain’t have to prove anything he always been an elite recruiter. That’s why lsu was savage and bama him. He just got the gift to get kids to sign. He just knows what to say he’s a good people person. Dude hits the ground running wherever he goes. The new HC at bama isn’t known as a recruiter he’s a scheme guy, he will never get those top classes no matter what he does. You either have it or you don’t, if you goofy off camera with kids you are always going to be like that. That’s like a dude trying to talk to a female if he ain’t good at it he will never be good at it. That’s just life

Saban ain’t have to prove anything he always been an elite recruiter. That’s why lsu was savage and bama him. He just got the gift to get kids to sign. He just knows what to say he’s a good people person. Dude hits the ground running wherever he goes. The new HC at bama isn’t known as a recruiter he’s a scheme guy, he will never get those top classes no matter what he does. You either have it or you don’t, if you goofy off camera with kids you are always going to be like that. That’s like a dude trying to talk to a female if he ain’t good at it he will never be good at it. That’s just life
I was meaning the new coach has got to prove himself to the kids. His pedigree isn't Saban's. Saban put his time in from the NFL under Belly in Cleveland to the Michigan State teams he had before going to LSU. Saban was proven due to his work along the way. The new coach Bama got KD. He gotta get his feet wet in the SEC now. I think he is a good coach but Texas is getting stronger, Ole Miss retooled under Kiffin. And Georgia stacked. He will be in a pressure cooker in a major way. Being from Bama im loving them being down right now. Mario better capitalize cause ive been talking my ****.

Advertisement
I was meaning the new coach has got to prove himself to the kids. His pedigree isn't Saban's. Saban put his time in from the NFL under Belly in Cleveland to the Michigan State teams he had before going to LSU. Saban was proven due to his work along the way. The new coach Bama got KD. He gotta get his feet wet in the SEC now. I think he is a good coach but Texas is getting stronger, Ole Miss retooled under Kiffin. And Georgia stacked. He will be in a pressure cooker in a major way. Being from Bama im loving them being down right now. Mario better capitalize cause ive been talking my ****.
I think he’s good at O schemes 100% but he’s not in the pac 12 where everything is wide open cause the best defenders go south east. That sh won’t work with the scheddy he about have. He will always be behind the athlete schools. Right now he can do well cause Saban left some sort of roster but this ain’t a Coker situation. Butch kids ain’t transfer they stood. So if he doesn’t retain a lot he’s going to be in trouble and if the classes are low ranked the fans are going to lose it. They aren’t used to that

Mario got this but this DL young asf. I want to see how they transform the youngins in the summer to see where we are at. I expect them to look like monsters

Pause

Advertisement
Back