Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia is now king. They likely get downs. Insane roster they got for next year. OSU will be stacked as well. The rich get richer like always.

Miami still has an uphill battle on their hands. Year 3 is crucial for Mario.

Bama fans are going to eat the coach alive once he loses every to Georgia and goes on to lose one or two more in year 1
Bama is done as a program I keep telling yall. No talent u ain’t winning I don’t care how fancy you draw plays on a sheet of paper. They win now then slowly fall apart and get destroyed by UGA regularly

Georgia is now king. They likely get downs. Insane roster they got for next year. OSU will be stacked as well. The rich get richer like always.

Miami still has an uphill battle on their hands. Year 3 is crucial for Mario.

Bama fans are going to eat the coach alive once he loses every to Georgia and goes on to lose one or two more in year 1
Georgia is "NOW" king??

Advertisement
Bama is done as a program I keep telling yall. No talent u ain’t winning I don’t care how fancy you draw plays on a sheet of paper. They win now then slowly fall apart and get destroyed by UGA regularly
Obviously Bama won’t be as strong as they were under Saban. Their might not even be a coach that’ll ever be as dominate as Saban. One of the greatest dynasty’s in sports. Having said that, I think Bama can still contend

Advertisement
Back