Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

He liked this tweet 👀

I didn't post him in this thread because the reality is he was ***.

He got passed up by Davison Igbinosun & Jermaine Mathews who was a TF.

The one thing I trust Oh ST on is they play TF's if they're good. They don't give af about upper classmen Seniority. Whether it's at QB, RB, WR, CB, S etc.. if you're good enough to play early, they'll play you.

Ryan Turner barely got any snaps for 2 years at Oh ST & got beat by TF this year.

He'll only be talked about because he went to Nade, but IMO, not a take.

Advertisement
@Memnon , did you give any thoughts/opinion on Vandy S Savion Riley? Apparently he's contemplating an OV to us, per Gaby.
At best, a depth piece.

He's more a SS/Rover that helps in run support, not really a Deep 3rd coverage guy.

Idk what the deal is with the Defensive staff & their thing with Vandy's Secondary but I would think they could aim a little higher than that...

Advertisement
At best, a depth piece.

He's more a SS/Rover that helps in run support, not really a Deep 3rd coverage guy.

Idk what the deal is with the Defensive staff & their thing with Vandy's Secondary but I would think they could aim a little higher than that...
We are going to need 2 new starting safeties this year.

Thoughts on taking 1 sure fire bonafide stud at the position + 2 serviceable young guys with some experience that can battle it out with Jaden Harris, Markeith Williams, and Zaquan Patterson for the other one? We need depth badly that position and I think Patterson is getting playing time no matter what as well.

Advertisement
Wait isnt this the same kid that was heavily recruited some years ago and we thought we had a legit shot and he kind of trolled us? He was a 5* kid or a borderline 5* kid. Or am I thinking of someone else? He was from Tennessee..

Yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back