Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Josh Pate alluded to this some time again. Certain programs that we have been use to seeing throw bags around, can't keep up now that everyone else has th3 some opportunity. It's weird for me to see schools like LSU and Bama complain about NIL getting out of hand

I'm patiently waiting for aTm to complain eventually lol
it s because they had to freedom to just offer 50k with only the other sec schools being able to do so illegally.

Now everyone is here to drag up the price and thats on incoming recruits AND guys on their rosters.

same with clemson who isstrategic with their bag dropping, and bag dropping to keep guys on their roster.

it s because they had to freedom to just offer 50k with only the other sec schools being able to do so illegally.

Now everyone is here to drag up the price and thats on incoming recruits AND guys on their rosters.

same with clemson who isstrategic with their bag dropping, and bag dropping to keep guys on their roster.

@DMoney alluded to this, certain schools had protection, pre-NIL. Even if we could outbid schools like LSU and Bama, we definitely would also have to expect a knock at the door from the NCAA.

@DMoney alluded to this, certain schools had protection, pre-NIL. Even if we could outbid schools like LSU and Bama, we definitely would also have to expect a knock at the door from the NCAA.
cam newton had a bidding war.....auburn landed him ..ya dont thinkt he entire sec west was offering big bucks lol.

Miss state was admitted so i could imagine would auburn did.

Its easier for them wihen its ILLEGAL.....because they are the only game in town and can just give parents jobs, some cash handshakes etc...now that everyone can provide money why do i go to your sh*thole otwn to live?.

tHE 2 GUYS SO AGAINST it were bag droppers in saban and dabo.

Atleast dabo still isnt playing in the transfer portal..but clemson had a collective for like 50 years called ipay or whatever bul sh*t they call it that essentially bag dropped an d paid players ...how elzse u think they constantly kept guys with nfl grades.

Advertisement
Got **** I’m getting old. Lol. His pops is from Miami & played at Pitt, iirc. Think Sr got me by a year in age. Am I correct on this one @gogeta4 or @Memnon? Didn’t Sr go to Northwestern?
If you graduated c/o 2000, Big Torrie has a year on you. Played for ‘98 state champ Bulls, best player on that team imo. Been knowing that cat since I was 8 years old…

Advertisement
Advertisement
yea torrie coaches at mnw now with teddy b.

was a big name int he city....and put on at pitt and then nfl.

one of the most loudmouth dudes you will ever meet witht he voice of a 6'5 300 pounder. ..talks the most sh*t lol

He has tywan who will be a div 1 rrecruit and i think his daughter may be the fastest girl at mnw right now

one of the most loudmouth dudes you will ever meet witht he voice of a 6'5 300 pounder. ..talks the most sh*t lol

He has tywan who will be a div 1 rrecruit and i think his daughter may be the fastest girl at mnw right now
His daughter is going to be an Olympian

Bro, our version of the class of 2000 brought about some of the best **** stars in the world, Craig. Lol.
tmp.gif

And you were out on the Left Coast with **** near all of ‘em. We had hella freaks raised up on 2Live over here, but wasn’t no footage ‘til cellphones got the camera feature lol…

Advertisement
View attachment 290208
And you were out on the Left Coast with **** near all of ‘em. We had hella freaks raised up on 2Live over here, but wasn’t no footage ‘til cellphones got the camera feature lol…

Yes indeed; went to school w/ a couple of them that were featured in Jake Steed, & man seeing the fool Brian Pumper actively recruit homegirls that became dancers after school…man, what a time to be alive. Lol.

Coached against him when he was with the MG Ravens in a bowl game gimmick.

Talked **** from across the sideline while his boys can't move the ball all game long. Respect, truly. My kind of coach.

Good guy and good coach tho. I think it was you that first told me he was at MNW. Good for him.

I am pretty certain Torrie Jr. played on that team, too, and was absolutely their best player.

Advertisement
Back