Potential OCs

Advertisement
Watching SF and Jax with all the creativity in the screen game is so nice . Using Deebo as a back selling an inside handoff flowing to right , pulling ball and throwing a screen to the left to 23. During the run action the OL are pulling for the screen. Constant pressure being put on defenders eyes.

Watching SF and Jax with all the creativity in the screen game is so nice . Using Deebo as a back selling an inside handoff flowing to right , pulling ball and throwing a screen to the left to 23. During the run action the OL are pulling for the screen. Constant pressure being put on defenders eyes.

That is like a computer to a caveman. Come on... to complex. Need to use paint or blood and stones.

Advertisement
Mario needs a advisor on hiring oc's. The myth is he holds his offense coordinators back but I've gone back and watched games when Joe Moorehead was at Penn State and outside of not having Saquan Barkley it looked the same at oregon under Mario. Marcus Arroyo? Same thing, offense at unlv looked no different than it did at oregon. I've seen nothing drastically different from any oc working under Mario compared to when they don't. He has to find the Guidry of offensive coordinators, someone who can adjust to the players he has and quickly.

Speaking of Marcus Arroyo. Go to YouTube and compare and contrast UNLV offense last season under Arroyo vs UNLV offense this season under OC Brennan Marion.

Why would it be kind of dirty in a coaching industry which is all about performance and money?
Also, I'm old enough to remember Al Golden giving Mario a Lifeline after he was canned by FIU. How did Mario repay Golden and his alma-mater?
Then you’re also probably old enough to remember why he left in such short order..

The vast majority of the self proclaimed type A personalities on this board would have left too. The way Golden handled that situation showed MC that Golden wasn’t someone that he wanted to work for.

And in hindsight, given who he bailed on Golden to go work for and how that situation positioned him for future opportunities please help me understand why he made the wrong decision there?

Advertisement
If Dawson is seriously not coming back, I would like for Mario to go get a OC the same place he hit a home run at with the DC.

Go to the G5 and get a young up and comer who is innovative with the run and pass, who also coaches QB.

I don’t think NFL or Power OCs will come coach for a power freak who won’t let you even hire one assistant.

It’s going to have to be a young up and comer who is hungry.. with a whole lot of fire like Guidry

Advertisement

There’s dozens of concepts that Miami could utilize to give itself an advantage but nope

Why is Guidry allowed to be awesome but Dawson is held back

Does anyone really think it makes a difference who we hire?
vince-mcmahon-crying.gif

If Dawson is seriously not coming back, I would like for Mario to go get a OC the same place he hit a home run at with the DC.

Go to the G5 and get a young up and comer who is innovative with the run and pass, who also coaches QB.

I don’t think NFL or Power OCs will come coach for a power freak who won’t let you even hire one assistant.

It’s going to have to be a young up and comer who is hungry.. with a whole lot of fire like Guidry
Hows Christian Taylor doing this season at William and Mary?

Advertisement
@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Better to lock his wife away from recruits.......

@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Nobody worth a sh*t would want to be an OC under Herman Munsterbal and his meddling.

If we do get a new OC the most important thing needs to be his QB development. We have yet to have a true QB developer with Mario, Gattis is a WR coach, Dawson has been a QB coach in the past but it's not his specialty.

Advertisement
Back