Advertisement
Frank Ponce

Sherrone Moore

Mike Bobo

Joe Moorehead
Bro -

sue makes stuff GIF

Advertisement
I missed it, why are we moving on from Dawson after 1 season?... just because he ain't it, or what? If that's the case, so many options are probably looking at us like we're radioactive.

With that... let's hope Mario pulls a Saban when he hired Kiffin, give me Mullen, Frost, or Littrell
I think the Gatech game sealed his fate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly what needs to happen is mario patches it up with Dawson and lets him call his dam offense. Cause no one legit is coming to coach for Mario to be third in three years

The Houston fans not being disappointed that Dawson left was a red flag

Put me on record for saying we need a new OC. I think it’s less than 50% that it plays out that way, but I firmly believe that Texas AM was an outlier and what we’ve seen in ACC play is who the playcaller Dawson is

It’s gonna be tough as **** to recruit QBs from here on out

Dawson ran virtually the same set of plays Clemson 2H during fsu 2H

He ran on first down basically every drive 2H right into their run blitz

I don’t have alot of faith going forward

Gotta get ready for the best part of Miami football since Richt - The Offeason!

Everything looks good and people get excited and we don’t have to see the product on the field to break our hearts.
I’ve unsubscribed from the off season started last year so for me it sucks. I’m ignoring all that ****

Nice to meet you Mrs. Cristobal, thank you for the pastelitos. My kids loved them.
BTW, based on your logic, none of the local 4-5 star WRs and QBs should stay away from UM.
Correct?
Not an MC sympathizer one bit but acting like him deciding to not work for Golden was some act of betrayal is a stretch

Advertisement
Not an MC sympathizer one bit but acting like him deciding to not work for Golden was some act of betrayal is a stretch

And my point was lost somehow.
I was responding to the fellow poster asking how could Guidry leave Mario after apparently he rehabbed his career to which I replied about Mario bolting on Golden after a few weeks was a worse look if Guidry left for another program.

Last edited:
Kirby Moore from Mizzou. His first year they are 8-2 and Cook their QB went from bad to **** good. Moore was great at Fresno and it translated to the SEC.

Advertisement
Back