Potential OCs

Do you think we could actually lose Guidry? I mean Mario was the guy who finally gave him his shot, that would be kind of dirty of him leaving after one season.

Why would it be kind of dirty in a coaching industry which is all about performance and money?
Also, I'm old enough to remember Al Golden giving Mario a Lifeline after he was canned by FIU. How did Mario repay Golden and his alma-mater?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Mario’s former OC Avalos will be in the market as he may be getting let go at Boise St.

Mario needs a advisor on hiring oc's. The myth is he holds his offense coordinators back but I've gone back and watched games when Joe Moorehead was at Penn State and outside of not having Saquan Barkley it looked the same at oregon under Mario. Marcus Arroyo? Same thing, offense at unlv looked no different than it did at oregon. I've seen nothing drastically different from any oc working under Mario compared to when they don't. He has to find the Guidry of offensive coordinators, someone who can adjust to the players he has and quickly.

Advertisement
@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Just Googled the reference to Dan Mullen's wife. Could be entertaining regardless of how the team plays, especially if a MILF video turns up.

Advertisement
The offense in the A&M game, where is that? Spread the ball around, etc., go downfield. Instead we got TVD throwing 15 times a game to Restrepo! All of a sudden Jacolby George is alive again with TVD riding the pine? Dawson didn't just become stupid after mid-September, Mario is clearly a problem and whoever is ponying up $8MM a year for his services needs to sit down with him and explain the facts of life. You have one chance to build it up and you can't take forever doing it, we are blowing opportunities that will disappear if we don't take advantage of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back