Potential Commitment?

Advertisement
The rapper Drake. Aubrey Drake Graham, formerly of DeGrassi: The Next Generation.

The image is from "God's Plan", which was the music video he filmed in Miami (including on the UM campus). That particular scene is right around the point in the video where he awards the UM student a $50K check for tuition towards a graduate degree.

So maybe the coach is saying that he is feeling good about giving a kid a scholarship to go to UM.

Thanks. I am not that out of touch that I don't know who Drake is or know the video, but I didn't realize his real name was Aubrey.

Thanks. I am not that out of touch that I don't know who Drake is or know the video, but I didn't realize his real name was Aubrey.

All good. Yeah, when he first started rapping I couldn't figure out the "Drake" part, I knew him as Aubrey Graham from DeGrassi (which I watched because Kevin Smith was a super-fan).

Too soon?

200 (2).gif

Advertisement
Help this out of touch man understand - what does 'Feeling like Aubrey' mean? Some pop culture reference that I am not familiar with?
The late Aubrey Hill??? Only Aubrey I know of. Carol City High???

Jayden Gibson in gaytor country???

Anyone???
I really want to make fun of you guys but I don't know what it means either......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back