Potential Commitment?

Usually when there's smoke, there's fire.
D42350C0-E2A7-4951-99B3-78AE496794F0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sensing sarcasm ... lol ... and thats based on valet parking there only once or twice.
After that I'd park a little farther away -- near that other bldg that was also a restaurant back then and before that mini-stadium.

But the place is NICE !!
No Sarcasm. I was just in college and would make a 150 a night there. Got to take some nice cars for a spin on the causeway!! LOL

Advertisement
It's almost March. Last year, our class was nearly done by August.

Expect a lot of activity in the next 6 months.

NCAA extended the dead period to May 31st, which has largely frozen commitments up. If we're getting verbals now, they better be from kids who have visited multiple times prior to the rule changes. We don't want a bunch of placeholder commitments.

Advertisement
No Sarcasm. I was just in college and would make a 150 a night there. Got to take some nice cars for a spin on the causeway!! LOL

Okay. Gotcha. Was gonna say you must have been a high roller back then (and I’m sure u r now 😉) because that place ain’t cheap.

My guess is that has been in the works for a long time. He would be buried in the depth chart here. Wish he had come here as a DB.
Lol we won't be hearing about him ever again. Big bro should have a job for him

Help this out of touch man understand - what does 'Feeling like Aubrey' mean? Some pop culture reference that I am not familiar with?

The rapper Drake. Aubrey Drake Graham, formerly of DeGrassi: The Next Generation.

The image is from "God's Plan", which was the music video he filmed in Miami (including on the UM campus). That particular scene is right around the point in the video where he awards the UM student a $50K check for tuition towards a graduate degree.

So maybe the coach is saying that he is feeling good about giving a kid a scholarship to go to UM.

Advertisement
Back