Potential Balom injury

Anybody talking about moving Amari Carter back to safety must want us to lose by 50 points. We already have Gurvan Hall starting how bad do you want us to look?

The question is who comes in after Bolden and Hall. You don't have to like the options.

I have zero problem with Manny playing Kinchens. I love that kid's potential. I just think the more obvious first man off the bench is Carter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question is who comes in after Bolden and Hall. You don't have to like the options.

I have zero problem with Manny playing Kinchens. I love that kid's potential. I just think the more obvious first man off the bench is Carter.
Carter can’t cover lol

My guess is Tae isn’t playing besides special teams until at least game 8. Maybe longer. Been away from the program for a bit and needs to get his head straight. Doing jail time is probably a little bit counter productive to training but he’s got a new slate and I hope he comes out on top.

Kitchens will likely step right in. He’s Jaquan Johnson but more athletic.

He has to do his Bowden approved workout first. 100 up downs?

I could see him being held out for 1-2 games for being arrested.

Advertisement
My guess is Tae isn’t playing besides special teams until at least game 8. Maybe longer. Been away from the program for a bit and needs to get his head straight. Doing jail time is probably a little bit counter productive to training but he’s got a new slate and I hope he comes out on top.

Kitchens will likely step right in. He’s Jaquan Johnson but more athletic.
If u think Tae will only play ST until game 8 then ur DRUNK early this am! With all do respect sir

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about Avantae Williams? I know he has missed time but we are just starting prep work for Bama and this kid is a 5 star stud.
Missed all of camp. If he plays vs Bama have to think it'll just be STs

he's back

FNcW3jAXEAALYTC

Advertisement
Back