• Perry

Votes: 45 43.7%
  • Shirreffs

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Testaverde

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Before yesterday I probably would have agreed verbatim with the OP, but after that horror show.. gotta be Perry unless he's just awful when he gets here.

Advertisement
Rosier starts. But is later benched for Perry who finishes out the year. Probably after FSU game

Advertisement
Hopefully Dirty Jack pulls his head out of his *** and starts taking this seriously or we are going to have a true freshman starting and having our most crucial season in his hands. If Perry was an EE I would feel more confident but this is a definite mess right now. All the QB's knew they had a chance to start since Kaaya declared for the draft and I honestly expected much better play from at least 2 of them. I hope Perry is ready.

Mods- please delete this thread/poll and hit the OP with an infraction for blatant disrespect to Augie Dibiase.

That said, I think Rosier probably starts and goes undefeated but unimpressive through 2.5 games and we see Jack Allison come in to start the 2nd half against FSU- where he'll either become an instant hero or be written off based on the outcome of that tilt. The QB game ain't for the weak of heart.

Advertisement
I voted for Rosier, but I hope it's Perry, because I believe we can make the playoffs this year with him at QB(Yes, I know you think that's crazy). The schedule is weak, so even with a true freshman at QB, the only team on our schedule I am not confident we can beat is FSU. By the end of the regular season, Perry will have the offense humming big-time, so the reward outweighs the risk.

Advertisement
I could easily see Rosier starting to begin the season and someone, possibly Perry taking over before the season is over, unless Rosier does a good job.

Wait, how could so many people have been so wrong? I don't know the answer to that, but do I know that it's not because they were basing their predictions on hopes and dreams and unicorns.

Advertisement
Back