Post Practise Pressers

Advertisement
Advertisement
That NC loss really killed my vibe. Canes for life, but I’m no longer getting my hopes high. Taking it for what it is or isn’t. One day we’ll be back, I just hope it happens again in my lifetime.
That’s where I’m at dude and we’re my fears truly lie. Yes one day maybe will catch lighting in a bottle for the third time and be back but I’m turning 40 next year and fear it won’t be in my lifetime. Like you I already know Diaz isn’t it after NC, losing that game the way he did was unforgivable. A sign of a good coach even in the beginning is a disciplined team that doesn’t commit dumb penalties and bust plays and this team has So much of those it’s coming out the ***.

Last edited:
Young teams, coaches need to learn how to finish games. It'll come with experience. Beating your Rival and beating an inspired divisional opponent on the road for their home opener was never going to be easy.

I'm VERY EXCITED about the track we're on... We'll be 2-2 facing VTech at home.

Advertisement
Got four words for manny and his BS “Win or fvck off” iM sick of hearing this dude talk already and we’re only two weeks in.

Last edited:
Young teams, coaches need to learn how to finish games. It'll come with experience. Beating your Rival and beating an inspired divisional opponent on the road for their home opener was never going to be easy.

I'm VERY EXCITED about the track we're on... We'll be 2-2 facing VTech at home.
We better be 2-2 facing VTech at home. Sheesh.

Advertisement
That’s where I’m at dude and we’re my fears truly lie. Yes one day maybe will catch lighting in a bottle for the third time and be back but I’m turning 40 next year and fear it won’t be in my lifetime. Like you I already know Diaz isn’t it after NC, loosing that game the way he did was unforgivable. A sign of a good coach even in the beginning is a disciplined team that doesn’t commit dumb penalties and bust plays and this team has So much of those it’s coming out the ***.
'Loosing'. Lost all credibility there buck-oo.

Yeah , the same. Canes for life, through the good times and the bad. Hopefully with the 5 game home stand we get things turned around. 5-2 looks a lot better than 0-2, and puts us squarely back in the race for the ACC Coastal.
Young teams benefit from playing at home the most. Tough to start with two away games against P5 teams but this 5 game home stand is the next best thing. Crazy that it's the defense that needs the home stand 100x more than the offense though.

Advertisement
That’s where I’m at dude and we’re my fears truly lie. Yes one day maybe will catch lighting in a bottle for the third time and be back but I’m turning 40 next year and fear it won’t be in my lifetime. Like you I already know Diaz isn’t it after NC, losing that game the way he did was unforgivable. A sign of a good coach even in the beginning is a disciplined team that doesn’t commit dumb penalties and bust plays and this team has So much of those it’s coming out the ***.
Y'all acted like Diaz been a HC for over 10 years. It's his 2nd game as HC, growing pains are expected.

Based on the first two games of the season I have lowered my expectations for this team. We haven't been dominant against what are likely fringe top 25 teams at years end. We can lose any ACC game on the sched if we don't take the next step forward in all phases over the next three weeks.

I do believe we are close to being a clear Corstal favorite if...

1. We improve our back end communication in the secondary and stop giving away chunk yardage plays at crucial points in the game.

2. Improve our RZ efficiency and passing explosiveness

3. eliminate the majority of mental mistakes on ST

Nobody in the coastal can beat us if we do those three things but, until we show that against VT, GT, and VA there's no reason to expect us to win out. We steam roll through those games and look crisp I'll start to believe we can make it to the ACCCG and possibly give Clemson a game.

That is not a sign of a good coach. Almost all good coaches face the same crap when they begin a new assignment. Unless the previous coach retires (in our case he bailed), that's why a team is looking for a coach in the first place. And you can go as far back as Vince fck'n Lombardi.

A sign of a good coach is how quickly they clean it up.

W
Y'all acted like Diaz been a HC for over 10 years. It's his 2nd game as HC, growing pains are expected.
which is why he should have never been given the job! But that what Miami does, hires novices on the cheap, prematurely extends them and then pays buyouts. How much money have we wasted on being cheap and paying buyouts? Smh we’ve spent far more money going that route versus just opening up the wallet and hiring a real coach and staff and for the love of god have some ******* oversight Blake!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back