Post Practice Presser 8/17/17

Advertisement
Lots of props going to the two new CB's this year and the monster class coming in next year but on the field Malik just isn't going away. He's going to get a lot of reps this year and next year he's going to b hard to unseat.

Am I the only one who's planning on trying salt, pepper, vinegar, and mango later today? Anywhoo, really like both these kids. Malek seems like a sponge for knowledge. Rumph teaching how to watch film and getting him & others I assume situationally smart gonna lead to him getting those pics. **** this team is gonna be fun to watch.

Go Canes!

Not the fully ripe kind. They still have to be the green mangos

That's good info. Thank you sir.

Go Canes!

The trick is to let the slices soak in the vinegar real good.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who's planning on trying salt, pepper, vinegar, and mango later today? Anywhoo, really like both these kids. Malek seems like a sponge for knowledge. Rumph teaching how to watch film and getting him & others I assume situationally smart gonna lead to him getting those pics. **** this team is gonna be fun to watch.

Go Canes!

Not the fully ripe kind. They still have to be the green mangos

That's good info. Thank you sir.

Go Canes!

The trick is to let the slices soak in the vinegar real good.

Yeah I normally leave them in the refrigerator overnight in a zip lock bag. Also I use seasoned salt.

I love that, with two highly regarded vets coming in (Delainey and Dean), Malek Young isn't just giving up his spot. That's what canes football is built on!

Just a little follow up. I had some mangos w/salt, pepper and vinegar. That stuff is f'ing good. Permanently on the menu around my house now. Thanks to Sheldrick with an assist to Johnny Cadillac.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back