• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Post Practice Presser 8/17/17

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
[video=youtube_share;sLSpbXaNVj0]https://youtu.be/sLSpbXaNVj0[/video]
[video=youtube_share;gyVcT4sRjD0]https://youtu.be/gyVcT4sRjD0[/video]

Samson Doyo

Junior
Am I the only one who's planning on trying salt, pepper, vinegar, and mango later today? Anywhoo, really like both these kids. Malek seems like a sponge for knowledge. Rumph teaching how to watch film and getting him & others I assume situationally smart gonna lead to him getting those pics. Damn this team is gonna be fun to watch.

Go Canes!

Oicu812

Sophomore
Am I the only one who's planning on trying salt, pepper, vinegar, and mango later today? Anywhoo, really like both these kids. Malek seems like a sponge for knowledge. Rumph teaching how to watch film and getting him & others I assume situationally smart gonna lead to him getting those pics. Damn this team is gonna be fun to watch.

Go Canes!

Nope,.. Not at all!!
Ill try almost anything....at least once!

DaCanes386

Sophomore
tenor.gif

The Franchise

The Best EVER
I'm going to give you guys a little, and I ask that you keep it here. I'm a producer on Maury Povich's show, and I just got word that we have Malek Young's mom and LuCane booked to appear on the same episode.

I won't give away the topic, but pay attention to Malek's genetic predisposition to obsessive film study. Should be a doozy of a show.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
I'm going to give you guys a little, and I ask that you keep it here. I'm a producer on Maury Povich's show, and I just got word that we have Malek Young's mom and LuCane booked to appear on the same episode.

I won't give away the topic, but pay attention to Malek's genetic predisposition to obsessive film study. Should be a doozy of a show.

No need for a DNA test imo, clear as day

reg

Sophomore

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12089-1357837139-5.jpg

The Franchise

The Best EVER

No need for a DNA test imo, clear as day

I'll give another tidbit: In a Maury show first, it's not the mom who is attempting to establish paternity in this case. For the first time in the history of our show, the man is hoping to be the father.

DTP

Section 102
When it comes to Miami cornerback Malek Young, our test results prove that......LuCane, you ARE the father!

Johhny Cadillac

Freshman

Go Canes!

Not the fully ripe kind. They still have to be the green mangos

GR8

Band
Banned

Go Canes!

had some already.

Samson Doyo

Junior

Go Canes!

Not the fully ripe kind. They still have to be the green mangos

That's good info. Thank you sir.

Go Canes!