Post-Paradise Camp Q&A

Advertisement
With so many 2020 kids participating and balling out during Paradise... can you give a realistic mock class for 2020?

Also, looks like Summerall and Zipperer may be deciding soon (per recent Gator article)... what's your formal prediction?

Advertisement
What do we do at QB? Do we take another WR in 2019? What tackles are we after besides Neal?

Anything new on Haselwood. And even though John Dixon didn't compete, is there any new information on him as well.

Advertisement
With so many 2020 kids participating and balling out during Paradise... can you give a realistic mock class for 2020?

It’s a little early to do a mock for that class at the moment as some more prospects will emerge BUT

These are the prospects I feel off my knowledge and what I’ve been told on their recruitment, that Miami is in good standing with at this present time.

Max Johnson
Don Chaney
Marcus Rosemy
Caziah Holmes
Jalen Rivers
Marcus Dumervil
Chantz Williams
Latarie Kinsler
Timothy Smith
Jalen Carter
Fred Davis
Jayion McCluster

Also, looks like Summerall and Zipperer may be deciding soon (per recent Gator article)... what's your formal prediction?
I’m actually dropping a bunch of picks tonight for after paradise camp. I am not so sure where Summerrall will choose between Miami and UF but I have heard over the weekend that FSU is trailing both. I like Zipperer to Miami and that would be my pick as of today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do we do at QB? Do we take another WR in 2019? What tackles are we after besides Neal?

At this moment I don’t know of any other QB Miami is actively targeting. I do like the kid who transferred into Northwestern as a sleeper though.(He was at Paradise and the camp I went to in June)

I am sure Miami will keep scouting and see if there is any late risers they could get in on.

I could see Miami taking another if it’s the right guy, don’t see them settling just for the sake of taking 2.

Neal is the top target at tackle. They have been recruiting Darnell Wright a bit. They have been evaluating Wardrick Wilson for a bit as well.

What’s the reason we keep missing on the top defensive backs in the area it goes back as far as I can remember with Patrick Peterson

Advertisement
Back