Post NSD Live Show

View as article
Advertisement
All mopes tune in and repent.

km_20231212-1_1080p_60f_20231212_213428_1.gif

Really good stuff, but if we’re going to continue recruiting the area DMoney gotta learn to pronounce Mobile. The Alabama in me cringes every time lol

Advertisement
Does anyone still have the "lil Petey" YouTube video from Pete Ariz high School days? I with I would have downloaded it back in the day.

Advertisement
Positives: This class is exceptional. Our DL class is the best in college football. Our WR class is best in ACC and better on paper than any WR group we've landed since 2008. Operationally, I feel our only question mark in recruiting now is DB. We cleaned up everywhere else, and even at DB pulled in Paterson, the STA kids and two projections that Guidry loves. Surprised @Lance Roffers has some questions about Cam Pruitt.

Negatives: We still lost half of the best South Florida recruits, including the #1 recruit in the country. Some of that may be by choice. Not every kid is going to be a good fit for Mario's culture. But we should have landed more out of the group of Smith, Jamari Howard, Lawayne McCoy, Amaree Williams, Xavier Lucas, and yes, Cedric Bailey.

Now it's all about winning. Our two-deep is a QB1, WR1 and a couple of tweaks at DB away from being playoff caliber. Get it done and the flywheel is finally in motion. There is no way a 10-12 win Miami isn't in cleaning up South Florida and winning most battles among national elites with Mario as HC. So just win.

My biggest take away from this class compared to where we’ve been in the past is the lack of decommitments. In years past we were decommit U. We’d get a bunch of highly rated commits early to see our class fall apart. This year we ended up with one, maybe two legit decommitments. That’s a pretty **** good improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back