Post Game Recap: TAMU

finding nemo seagulls GIF

Advertisement
Watching that replay, with the ref literally standing right there with a perfect view, he should be canned for incompetence. He either can’t see clearly or he made up the call. Either way, he needs to have a seat.

Lol he hit his *** so hard the ref was like d@mn that must have been a flag :jordan: :roll-canes2:
Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. A UM defender tagged a guy hard so it must be dirty.

Were these SEC refs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if anyone saw this or mentioned it but one play that stuck out to me on defense - later in the game, a&m ran basically a drag route across the field just behind the LB's. They had quite a bit of grass to work with but williams and I believe couch looked like they were shot out of a cannon and made a great stop. Their closing speed was unreal.

Anyone catch that or have video?

Advertisement
@Memnon what did you think of a&m's offense? Think it's still jimbo calling plays or are there petrino crash scabs all over it?

@Memnon what did you think of a&m's offense? Think it's still jimbo calling plays or are there petrino crash scabs all over it?
It’s still at it’s core Jumbo’s 1994 Auburn Offense.

A lot of dinking & dunking, with the centralized focus being establishing the run with Guard counters & outside zone pulls, plus working the seams with the TE’s. What Philanderer P added was some wrinkles in the Deep ball passing game, but overall it was still Jumbo’s Offense.

They really didn’t do anything too spectacular.

Advertisement
It’s still at it’s core Jumbo’s 1994 Auburn Offense.

A lot of dinking & dunking, with the centralized focus being establishing the run with Guard counters & outside zone pulls, plus working the seams with the TE’s. What Philanderer P added was some wrinkles in the Deep ball passing game, but overall it was still Jumbo’s Offense.

They really didn’t do anything too spectacular.
Thanks for the wisdom. I know a lot was said when jimbo hired the crash test dummy. I was wondering if anything changed and don't have enough knowledge to make the judgement. Seems like a clemson thing.. brought in to run jimbo's offense it seems like.

Thanks for the wisdom. I know a lot was said when jimbo hired the crash test dummy. I was wondering if anything changed and don't have enough knowledge to make the judgement. Seems like a clemson thing.. brought in to run jimbo's offense it seems like.
The only thing that really changed is the frequency of shots they may take down field, but otherwise, it’s the same Offense stylistically.

Not sure if anyone saw this or mentioned it but one play that stuck out to me on defense - later in the game, a&m ran basically a drag route across the field just behind the LB's. They had quite a bit of grass to work with but williams and I believe couch looked like they were shot out of a cannon and made a great stop. Their closing speed was unreal.

Anyone catch that or have video?
It was #2 Porter who triggered with him

Advertisement
Back