Post game presser

Advertisement
If I’m Mario, and I have any awareness at all there are two things which must be constant:

1) He needs great technicians as coordinators because his capabilities are conceptual at best.

2) Make an internship program for some computer science grad student to do all your in-game analytics and tell you what to do when anything mathematical is involved.
Hire experienced professionals. They exist.

And is this case it wasn’t necessary.

The only people who did not understand kneeling wins the game were Mario and his staff.

tvd was not letting the clock go to 1 before snapping in several/all of the last few plays

mario should have a greybeard in the box upstairs to advise him on challenging calls, clock mgmt., time out usage.

Advertisement
You are wrong, we get a first down at 1:55 left GT has one time out after we pick up the first.. If they take a time out after that play its still under 2 minutes and we can knee 3 times and get 40 sec play clock, 40sec x3 is 2 minutes, anything under 2 minutes.. GAME IS OVER.. TAKE A KNEE.. You can see the sequence here

As much as we hate the results, this happens more than people think. I would consider Saban and Kelly two of the better coaches in college football.

Chip Kelly (1:33 with Wash State having 1 TO, runs the ball). Yes, there were around 11 more seconds for Wash State.

At least they downed it after the 1&10 run for another 1st down with Wash State out of TOs.

Nick Saban (1:41 with 19 on the play clock. ATM 0 TO left, PASSES the ball incomplete). ******* MORONS! Even if they snap and down it. I get it they want to hurry up to prevent a review but they simply needed to down it.

He’s a Neanderthal. I have serious reservations as to whether he possesses the mental capacity to coach football. I would say he’s the dumbest coach I’ve ever seen except for the fact that he’s pulling off an 8 million dollar heist…so maybe somewhat intelligent
It was his agent that got him that contract

Wasn't this type of situation covered in the "Coaching For Dummies" book? I heard he had read it from cover to cover.

Advertisement
I hope he leaves the stadium. No need for presser unless he is going to admit hes never played Madden a day in his life. Even fuccin @Bender knows to take a knee.
@Bender was actually way ahead of the board on this one.

Believe that [Tim Brewster-style tweet].

Mario has no idea what happened and still can’t put together what he did wrong. He just knows Chaney fumbled and that a knee would’ve been fine. He didn’t learn **** after 2018 and didn’t learn **** from last night. It’ll happen again if no one is hired to tell him what to do in those situations in the future.

Sorry, thought it was obvious he said that too. Given how there’s not a soul on the planet who thinks otherwise.

But why am I surprised that you of all people are running around the board trying to white knight for him.
not white knighting for anyone. You don't know what I think. If you're going to represent something that was said, at least share it all.

Advertisement
Back