Post Game Plus/Minus: Miami 70 - FAMU 3

View as article

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ Al Golden is still fired: I went six to midnight just from a shot of the sideline and Mark ******* Richt was standing there instead of that fat loser.

+ We have a pass rush:

proxy.php

Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson were everywhere. Somewhere, Dorito took a break from corching up his son's YMCA team and was perplexed that Manny Diaz wasn't asking them to play 2-gap patty cake.

+ Quarterman: Shaq is legit.

+ Special Teams: Other than Badgley's miss, Golden's absence was instantly noticed with a blocked punt by Bethel, and punt return by Berrios.

+ Yearby/Walton/Edwards: All three guys went over 100 yards and scored a touchdown.

+ Kaaya: Solid outing in limited action

+ Fans: 60k announced attendance and it looked it.

[TWEET]772243570380144640[/TWEET]

Minus:

-That one drive where FAMU did a thing: FAMU took some time away from murdering members of their marching band and put a drive together.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All +'s except for 1 -......a complete reversal from the last few years. Even if it was famu. Bring on fau!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We never beat a cupcake this well under golden iirc. It was always like 45-20

We beat Savannah St 77-7.

..But I get what you mean. We've never looked so good. We've definitely never looked this good on defense. I swear seeing guys on D on the other side of the line for once brings a tear to my eye.

Advertisement
Wonder if AG watched the game...Dorito probably cannot afford cable or internet

Advertisement
That looked like a properly coached team. No matter who you play you have to execute. Execution is how you beat inferior opponents. We did that. How refreshing to not seeing all the dumb penalties, the confusion and worst of all the dumb look on Folden and Dorito's faces

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Miami seemed to get a little lazy late in the second quarter. FAMU's cheap shot on Berrios reset the tone. No reason not to run up the score.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back