Post Game - Mario

None of it matters. He's here for 5+ more years. Most of us said we didn't want him & we were mocked & laughed at. Now suffer those that did.

Advertisement
None of it matters. He's here for 5+ more years. Most of us said we didn't want him & we were mocked & laughed at. Now suffer those that did.
We have a difference makers thread right now. Frankly any real football discussion is just because because someone likes typing. The only difference makers needed are a group that decide that money is no object and get Mario out of here. We know that isn't happening so we're screwed.

As someone who was firmly on the wanting someone other than Mario side of the discussion, I just gotta laugh at anyone who was laughing and talking **** to Oregon fans.

Advertisement
It didn't take an insightful reporter to ask the question. It took one willing to sack up and ask the well-insulated coarch a direct question. Once Mario thinks it through thoroughly, ala an OC search, and comes to an understanding of the question, he'll 'review the film' from over the last month (hasn't done that apparently 😂) and get back to Gary with an answer. I have no doubts that will happen🙄.

*btw, Duke's backup true frosh. QB looked serviceable and actually executed a game plan, without throwing out 80% of the play book and being handled with kid gloves. Last I checked, they're not a blue blood.

It didn't take an insightful reporter to ask the question. It took one willing to sack up and ask the well-insulated coarch a direct question. Once Mario thinks it through thoroughly, ala an OC search, and comes to an understanding of the question, he'll 'review the film' from over the last month (hasn't done that apparently 😂) and get back to Gary with an answer. I have no doubts that will happen🙄.

*btw, Duke's backup true frosh. QB looked serviceable and actually executed a game plan, without throwing out 80% of the play book and being handled with kid gloves. Last I checked, they're not a blue blood.
That Duke qb was dealing lol

Advertisement
That was his way of saying TVD will be our starter for the remainder of the season. He wanted to stroke Tyler's ego a little after sitting him for the game.
That makes sense. If it’s a given TVD is gone after this season, why not give Brown a shot?

That makes sense. If it’s a given TVD is gone after this season, why not give Brown a shot?

Great question...

Nobody wants to give a direct answer. The best explanation we got was that he's gone after the season.

I have no knowledge of his specifics, but it is very strange that he hasn't been given any burn.

The silence is deafening.

You are part of the problem. We don't need fans like you.

Regarding the offense and lack of identity, I was discussing exactly that with a friend after the game. He made the point that it seems like Mario really doesn't know what to run in order to maximize what he has on the rooster. I told him that to me it seems as though Cristobro is in a philosophical no man's land. What I mean is that Mario knows that he wants toughness and physicality and that he wants a punishing running game. Mario is also very much aware of our programs offensive DNA and he knows that the fans want an exciting passing attack that can be both efficient and explosive. He knows that in order to get the type of QB and WR talent that he wants and needs that he has to have an offense that those types of players will want to play in. Instead of integrating the punishing rushing attack with an explosive passing game, he ends up being mediocre at both because #1 he doesn't know how to pick an OC and #2 he is such a meddling control freak he never lets his OC run their offense. Consequently the offense ends up looking like ours the past 6 weeks.
This is why i said in another thread im at the point where i just want him to get an oc that fit’s his style. A creative pro style type guy, because no matter who we hire the offense will end up catering to what mario wants so why waste people’s time? Just go get what u really want

Advertisement

took UNC to double OT, too

Advertisement
Back