Post Clemson instant reaction thread

A funny thing happens when you have an offensive coordinator like Dan Mullen. Quarterbacks suddenly become better at FINDING open receivers and being COMFORTABLE with what they are seeing and having an UNDERSTANDING of who should be where. You know, good TEACHERS. I don't know how some of our fans don't get that when we just went through this with Enos to Lashlee.

did you see Emory Jones play last year????

Advertisement
Clemson is not epically great this year and for Miami to put up zero fight today… especially on offense… and compared to how other underdog teams played highly ranked teams close today… is a damning indictment on the failure of Mario Golden.

Who is holding Mario Golden accountable for his embarrassing job this season?

Julio Frenk? No
Fat Midget Rudy Fernandez? Unlikely
DanRad? He’s been MIA all season except when asking for $$$.
It was 26-10 with 4 minutes plus left in game, and Miami didn’t put up a fight?

They had a true frosh QB who can hit open WRs. Against that defense I had very low expectations.

I think everyone knows that he realizes what’s going on, but to me the big question is even if you realizeyoudon’t like Gattis, Mario still hired himand we all know the Mario still thinks it’s 1989 when it comes to offense. so what does it matter if he knows it all if you just hire somebody in the same vein and makes them do the same **** instead of adapting to 2022
My question is with all the millions that Mario gave this collection of Corches are any of them worth the money he’s getting.

Looking at this staff and seeing how bad it is individually and as a total unit it makes you wonder how one coach with seemingly unlimited funds can put together a staff this bad…..

Personally I don’t know if I’d keep more than 1 or 2 of the whole bunch and not sure the 1 or 2 would include Mario.Gotta think he needs help in hiring the next bunch from someone cause I’m not sure after this bunch is evaluated he should get another shot doing it on his own.

It was 26-10 with 4 minutes plus left in game, and Miami didn’t put up a fight?

They had a true frosh QB who can hit open WRs. Against that defense I had very low expectations.
Did you watch the Miami 8 yards to Clemson’s 230+ yards of offense first half?

Miami “only” being down by three scores with 4 minutes left in the game is an example of putting up a fight to you?

Mario Golden appreciates your low expectations.

Went to the game today & Brinson left the team huddle took his helmet off & went straight in front of the heater… he gone!
But fr OC gotta go man nobody wants to play for him & it’s clear

Advertisement
Imagine thinking the game was closer than the scoreboard when your offense had 6 first downs and 98 yards.
We even won the turnover battle and still lost by 30. Yeah, for most of the game, it felt like it should have been 60-3. Those 3 turnovers in a row we got is the only reason it wasn't more of a blowout. The sad thing is we were only able to capitalize on only one of the turnovers (where Miller basically put us at the 10 yard line). Clemson actually scored points, a safety, on our possession after their 2nd turnover.

Are we the worst team at scoring points after we get a turnover?

It was closer than when Clemson ended Al Golden’s career in 2015… that is apparently enough to satisfy the Mario Apologists.

Miami “only” being down by three scores with 4 minutes left in the game is an example of putting up a fight to you?

Being down 24-0, and fighting back to a 26-10 game late in 4th with a beat up OL, and a QB who was completely overmatched against that defense.

Yes they put up a fight. I was at game, and Brown had open guys but he isn’t ready for that stage.

Advertisement
Idk why Parrish didn't get more reps.

I don't mind Chaney not playing since he's been out all year but would've loved to see him play too

Can't believe how many false starts we have every fcking week
I can’t believe how many timeouts we take with 11:50 in the 3rd quarter. How many timeouts have we taken right out of the beginning of the 2nd half.

Advertisement
I was happy a running clock didn’t enter the equation in the 4th quarter. Not kidding that I expected that to happen this game.

Anyone that objectively thought we would move the ball against Clemson with Jacurri and a makeshift offensive line doesn’t know football. I would have started Jake in this one so they couldn’t load the box. With this OL, maybe they figure Jacurri escaping was about all they could hope for.

we were down 21-0 before we even blinked. we didnt put up a fight when it mattered.

My question is with all the millions that Mario gave this collection of Corches are any of them worth the money he’s getting.

Looking at this staff and seeing how bad it is individually and as a total unit it makes you wonder how one coach with seemingly unlimited funds can put together a staff this bad…..

Personally I don’t know if I’d keep more than 1 or 2 of the whole bunch and not sure the 1 or 2 would include Mario.Gotta think he needs help in hiring the next bunch from someone cause I’m not sure after this bunch is evaluated he should get another shot doing it on his own.
per the insiders, part of it was Mario wanted to pick the assistants. if youre not letting the coordinators have any say in bringing their guys in, what quality OC would wanna be here.

Advertisement
smile-monkey.gif

Advertisement
Back