Post Clemson instant reaction thread

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
There is so much to say about the entire program this year and this game but honestly all I really want to hear from Mario is don’t just tell us that “we’re going back to work”.

actually say something since if you can’t offer the fans anything to take away from the season in terms of enjoyment of watching the team play, you can just cut the coach speak bull**** for one afternoon and give us something legitimate other than back to work

Advertisement
Cat Sleeping GIF by Pusheen

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at game, Brown missed 2 wide open TDs and Dabo tried hard to score late when Garcia handed another ball to the opposing team.

It was 26-10 with 4 plus minutes left, and Dabo called the pass ply when Miami was geared to stop run thinking Clemson was going run ball out up 16 late. Got a big pass play then stuck it in. Then Garcia have him another opp and he made sure he stuck that ball in too.

Advertisement
Idk why Parrish didn't get more reps.

I don't mind Chaney not playing since he's been out all year but would've loved to see him play too

Can't believe how many false starts we have every fcking week

Advertisement
A funny thing happens when you have an offensive coordinator like Dan Mullen. Quarterbacks suddenly become better at FINDING open receivers and being COMFORTABLE with what they are seeing and having an UNDERSTANDING of who should be where. You know, good TEACHERS. I don't know how some of our fans don't get that when we just went through this with Enos to Lashlee.

Advertisement
Back