Possibly the next commit?

Shazier was a GREAT athlete..Buddy was running 4.4s with a 38 inch vert....I dont know if the comparison sticks...Lets see what Michael Smith does his senior year of HS before we start letting him look at prime real estate in Downtown Miami across from the AAA...

It's not a comparison to Shazier as a player type. It's a comparison to someone who many believed was without position.

Advertisement
call me optimistic but I am willing to bet Mike Smith leaves Miami as a top 4 round NFL LB prospect. I just can't imagine this kid filled out and as strong as Perryman one day. He's going to be an absolute monster off the edge. I cant stress how under appreciated and underrated this kid is.

You are being optimistic.

Why wouldn't he have that kind of ceiling? Lots of people thought Ryan Shazier was too much of a tweener. Granted, I don't know if Smith has Shazier's range, but I wouldn't discount him because of that wirey frame. He's a rising junior in HS.

I don't disagree. I was just following instructions.

crossover22[]_[];1481232 said:
Dude looks hood as ****

Good. Black kids on the team should be required to have dreads at least a foot long, and the white kids should be required to at least try. When we go up to BC, they will **** themselves

Just my .02

I want this kid bad. Just seems like a coachable kid. I want to see him at LB, but I could see him being a Marcus Robinson type at DE if he puts on 20-30 good pounds.

Advertisement
I want this kid bad. Just seems like a coachable kid. I want to see him at LB, but I could see him being a Marcus Robinson type at DE if he puts on 20-30 good pounds.

Redshirt em let him gain strength for a couple years and we good to go. Btw MROB should of never went to the DL... Kid woulda been a sick backer

This ************ hails from a different universe. Planet Pain or wherever it is that Predators come from.

rmcid thank you for doing as I asked. Lucane: fo real dude I really think this kid is going to fill out and become an animal. Granted, that only happens if he comes to Miami.... but seriously I think this kids as close to a Miami lock as anyone in the country.

rmcid thank you for doing as I asked. Lucane: fo real dude I really think this kid is going to fill out and become an animal. Granted, that only happens if he comes to Miami.... but seriously I think this kids as close to a Miami lock as anyone in the country.

He's all Cane he just needs to get a couple little things together. Also, I think he needs to commit early just to focus on being a linebacker during the season so he can come and be a complete player

Advertisement
When this kid gets his bio up on hurricanesports.com his "Hometown" is going to read "Hailing from: Death Valley"

Mike smith works hard love him he will work his tail off where ever golden wants him lets goooo

I'll take that 8 days a week over entitled 5 star players. I always think 5 star recruits dont win championships, and neither do 2 star recruits. Good football players win and it takes hard work to get there. Theres kids who show up to every practice on time and think that makes them hard workers. Then theres kids who get it done in the classroom, study extra film, workout before and after practice finishes, and those are the kids you want.

That's exactly the philosophy that Jimmy Johnson had. Everybody indulges in this revisionist history that Jimmy had all this great talent that he recruited, but he really didn't. He just recruited the right kids, kids who were very good athletes who would work hard and keep getting better. People don't understand that we were never killing it at recruiting marquee names. They were not our type of kids. Jimmy was also able to evaluate talent and potential. He could see the ability of a kid to develop as a football player.

I think Golden might have the same skill, but I'm not sure yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back