Possible X factor: Realus George

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
I think he's the trick up the sleeve Enos and co. have for uf nobody sees coming. We've talked about everything but this kid and what he can bring to the table and so have the mud lizards. I hope the staff has some evil wizardry with Realus cooked up and just waiting for these fools.

Advertisement
I expect at least one big play with him wide open. Possibly on a bootleg play- action.
I also hope and expect some quick dives up the middle on short yardage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos likes to work the I in his schemes. You will see Realus as the upback a lot. His blocking will be very important from there, but it will also set up the FB direct handoff for important short yardage. Just enough to never let the D think of him just as a blocker, but have to pay attention to the handoff, that millisecond can be all the difference.

I think he's the trick up the sleeve Enos and co. have for uf nobody sees coming. We've talked about everything but this kid and what he can bring to the table and so have the mud lizards. I hope the staff has some evil wizardry with Realus cooked up and just waiting for these fools.

Great job letting our top offensive "secret" weapon out. I'm not sure we will recover from this mishap of judgement on your part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he gets a chance to just fuqqing obliterate ******* Henderson in a running lane, as he cowardly attempts to backpedal away from contact

Advertisement
Back