2 2.0 Banned Banned Joined Jun 20, 2019 Messages 1,355 Aug 21, 2019 #21 skeeter said: no we were at 80 and lost those 3...you counting Clay James, and the 3 walk-ons? Click to expand... I am going off Ivins count of 76 after Brown left
skeeter said: no we were at 80 and lost those 3...you counting Clay James, and the 3 walk-ons? Click to expand... I am going off Ivins count of 76 after Brown left
S skeeter Junior Premium Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 12,130 Aug 21, 2019 #22 2.0 said: I am going off Ivins count of 76 after Brown left Click to expand... Pretty sure Ivins is wrong here (starting camp, 3 defections since) QB: 4 RB/FB: 5 WR: 9 TE: 5 OL: 15 incl James LS DL: 16 LB: 10 incl Frierson/Finley (the listed strikers) DB: 13 (included D. Smith here and not striker) Spec: 3
2.0 said: I am going off Ivins count of 76 after Brown left Click to expand... Pretty sure Ivins is wrong here (starting camp, 3 defections since) QB: 4 RB/FB: 5 WR: 9 TE: 5 OL: 15 incl James LS DL: 16 LB: 10 incl Frierson/Finley (the listed strikers) DB: 13 (included D. Smith here and not striker) Spec: 3
UMFarArcher All-ACC Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 20,158 Aug 21, 2019 #23 I say recruit all we can - and if we go over the 85, put the excess on the payroll.