Possible Rule Chnages

I'm sure I have no clue what you're talking about... "other threads".... but ok whatever. Buddy, you have 12,000 posts on this forum and half of them are ripping other people. You had a stupid idea. Instead of whining about it like a **** hypocrite, just take what you dish out and STFU.
In his defense, and I am NOT on anyone's side, @TheOriginalCane was only commenting on @OrangeBowlMagic idea.
Even OrangeBowlMagic said he hated the idea of football turning into soccer rules wise, but I agree with them, they really need to do something about the targeting rule. Don't get me wrong I don't like soccer, either. Sometimes. But the idea isn't that bad. They already do a review of its targeting or not. That should be just either no foul or a 15 yd if it wasn't targeting. And they really need to look into if the offensive player initiated contact.

Advertisement
In his defense, and I am NOT on anyone's side, @TheOriginalCane was only commenting on @OrangeBowlMagic idea.
Even OrangeBowlMagic said he hated the idea of football turning into soccer rules wise, but I agree with them, they really need to do something about the targeting rule. Don't get me wrong I don't like soccer, either. Sometimes. But the idea isn't that bad. They already do a review of its targeting or not. That should be just either no foul or a 15 yd if it wasn't targeting. And they really need to look into if the offensive player initiated contact.

Your mind's in the right place. The targeting rule is ridiculous. But they don't need to get cute with it.... just scrap it.

They already had a rule on the books before all this targeting nonsense, it was called spearing. And they already had personal foul penalties. They didn't need a whole new penalty.

All this targeting stuff is just them trying to not get sued, and trying to make it look like they give a **** about player health, and meanwhile it accomplishes nothing and makes the sport as a whole less fun to watch.

I'm sure I have no clue what you're talking about... "other threads".... but ok whatever. Buddy, you have 12,000 posts on this forum and half of them are ripping other people. You had a stupid idea. Instead of whining about it like a **** hypocrite, just take what you dish out and STFU.

Hilarious. Now you are old-man-faking-Alzheimers by pretending you can't remember your disaster of a thread where you railed against a CBS sports writer for (correctly) using the word "tabled".

It's also funny that you are (poorly) acting like you can't remember a thread from 2 days ago, but somehow you know the statistical breakdown of my 12,000 posts over the past 5 years.

Keep it up, you withered prune.

You are a good dude, but there is no helping WrongSaidFred. He is a hopeless sack of ****e who doesn't care about factual accuracy. He knows **** well that the red card/yellow card thing was not my idea, but he's still going to lie about it and make it "my thing" so that he can gin up another fight with me, because I've slaughtered him every other time he tried to get chippy with me.

Hilarious. Now you are old-man-faking-Alzheimers by pretending you can't remember your disaster of a thread where you railed against a CBS sports writer for (correctly) using the word "tabled".

It's also funny that you are (poorly) acting like you can't remember a thread from 2 days ago, but somehow you know the statistical breakdown of my 12,000 posts over the past 5 years.

Keep it up, you withered prune.

Acting? Lol, come on, amigo. I remember things that make an impression. Who gives a **** about "tabled" and why would any normal person have remembered that? Most people who don't have 12,000 posts on a message board don't remember every slight insult because they have other **** going on in their lives.... but maybe I can't explain that to you. But, you'll be happy to know you've jogged my memory and now I do remember that thread. Bravo.

On the other hand, you make hundreds of annoying posts per day, as if anybody gives a **** about your opinion on anything, and that does make an impression. It's like being water boarded with your stupid drivel day after day....I guess you're under the false impression that anybody gives a **** about anything you have to say.

Post less.

Advertisement
The overtime thing is a joke. When does the potato sack race happen? After the 6th OT?

How about they look at Targeting and a tiered system for that kind of like the NBA? I hate that rule to begin with but the rule has had unintended consequences that only have really effected the defensive side of the ball. I don't recall an NCAA offensive player being called for targeting and ejected.
I agree. Targeting should just be an unsportsmanlike penalty. Two unsportsmanlike penalties in a game and you're done for the day which is already the rule for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Acting? Lol, come on, amigo. I remember things that make an impression. Who gives a **** about "tabled" and why would any normal person have remembered that? Most people who don't have 12,000 posts on a message board don't remember every slight insult because they have other **** going on in their lives.... but maybe I can't explain that to you. But, you'll be happy to know you've jogged my memory and now I do remember that thread. Bravo.

On the other hand, you make hundreds of annoying posts per day, as if anybody gives a **** about your opinion on anything, and that does make an impression. It's like being water boarded with your stupid drivel day after day....I guess you're under the false impression that anybody gives a **** about anything you have to say.

Post less.

This might be your funniest post yet!

"Who gives a ****e about 'tabled'"? YOU DID, just 2 days ago. It was your obsession for multiple pages until you finally backed down. I think it's **** funny how you suddenly have amnesia about your own posts. AND you try to fake the lack of caring about it. I have to tip my hat to your insanity, as if you think anyone is fooled by your Urkel routine..."did I do that?"...

As for me making "hundreds" of posts per day...try working out the math before you invent fake stats.

WrongSaidFred trying to disown his terrible porsting history:

This might be your funniest post yet!

"Who gives a ****e about 'tabled'"? YOU DID, just 2 days ago. It was your obsession for multiple pages until you finally backed down. I think it's **** funny how you suddenly have amnesia about your own posts. AND you try to fake the lack of caring about it. I have to tip my hat to your insanity, as if you think anyone is fooled by your Urkel routine..."did I do that?"...

As for me making "hundreds" of posts per day...try working out the math before you invent fake stats.

WrongSaidFred trying to disown his terrible porsting history:

LMAO what, you're a clown now? Look at you, trying hard to be funny.

Bro, you post on this forum nonstop. The fact that you just expect me to remember a thread from days ago like that's a normal thing is just sad... because it means you would, and it shows how much this place means to you. 12,000 posts.

Thousands of people view these forums, and barely anybody actually posts, so let me clue you in to how normal people who aren't obsessed think. The internet is like your sister - a cheap ***** that you use to get what you want and then walk away. I come here to read up on Canes news and every now and then I post something random if it amuses me. I don't remember every ******* thread... never have, and never will.

Now do the world a favor and go jump in front of a bus or something.

LMAO what, you're a clown now? Look at you, trying hard to be funny.

Bro, you post on this forum nonstop. The fact that you just expect me to remember a thread from days ago like that's a normal thing is just sad... because it means you would, and it shows how much this place means to you. 12,000 posts.

Thousands of people view these forums, and barely anybody actually posts, so let me clue you in to how normal people who aren't obsessed think. The internet is like your sister - a cheap ***** that you use to get what you want and then walk away. I come here to read up on Canes news and every now and then I post something random if it amuses me. I don't remember every ******* thread... never have, and never will.

Now do the world a favor and go jump in front of a bus or something.

Once again, you have demonstrated what an absolute piece of trash you are.

I challenge you to come to ANY game and talk to ANY poster's sister as a "cheap *****", and I can guarantee that you won't leave the game with your original set of teeth. You are disgusting filth, and have proven that very directly.

As for your lies about your posting frequency, the math is not difficult. I have posted 12,000 times in 10 years. You have posted 3,000 times in 3 years. Just stop lying, you post at the same frequency that I post. You may not want to admit that, but the stats don't lie.

Feel free to DM me your football seat assignment and I will be happy to meet you so that we can discuss my sister in greater detail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back