Possible repercussions of fsu being left out?

Advertisement
They’d do that if they made the playoffs …

Outrecruit them either way…and beat them on the field and these problems go away…
I think we whoop them next year. This was their best chance, in my opinion. The ACC was down, they got every lucky bounce and missed kick possible.

I just don't want to hear them for the next 20 years talk about how they'd have won a title if only they got a chance. I'd rather have Michigan gut them like a northern pike.

FSU should say since games don’t matter and injuries penalize teams, we’re sitting all NFL eligible players and treating the bowl game like a practice and tell their fans that…

Make them pay in the wallet…
I agree, but why stop at the bowl game? Just stop playing indefinitely

Advertisement
If Alabama and Texas lose this will be a very very bad look on the committee…I thought the playoff system took away the popularity contest aspect out of college football. This further validates the sham that is the NCAA…..

I agree, but why stop at the bowl game? Just stop playing indefinitely
Because they are ****ed about the bowl game/playoffs ... if their players are potentially going to sit for draft prep, they could make a point...

Because they are ****ed about the bowl game/playoffs ... if their players are potentially going to sit for draft prep, they could make a point...
My bad, that was a joke. fsu should just stop playing football all together and fold the program.

Advertisement
It has more to do with an undefeated P5 team getting jumped by a one loss team that was WAY below them in the polls going into the weekend. I'd rather see FSU make it, then get worked over against Michigan. Now, they can go into the offseason beating their chests about winning the whole thing, had they just had the chance. You know **** well that's what they will do. Even if they lose their bowl, they will say they lost it because they weren't motivated to play.
Only their fans should and will care especially since next year it’s a 12 team format. Why should we care??? Because it’s the right thing??? As a believer in The Almighty I pray they all as people know about the true GOD and I’m a firm believer and supporter of live and let live. But about football??? Fock them!

Advertisement
I think we whoop them next year. This was their best chance, in my opinion. The ACC was down, they got every lucky bounce and missed kick possible.

I just don't want to hear them for the next 20 years talk about how they'd have won a title if only they got a chance. I'd rather have Michigan gut them like a northern pike.
We as a collective (true Canes fans) have felt spurned by what happened back in 2000. But I guess getting focked by Taints in 2002 was more traumatic and more recent technically speaking

No repercussions due to FSU, this is the repercussion for the 12 team playoffs. FSU dropped down 1 spot not all the way down to 13.

Teams already rest players during their gimme games. Travis was playing because they were down 14-0 to an FCS school.
This is why it is ultimately on them they are not in. Down two scores to a sorry team and then your QB gets hurt. If they did their job he should have been out of there.

Bruh what’s up with Miami YouTube channels defending Fsu we got soft bruh. We not the SEC we don’t root for anyone in the acc unless it effects us. Where is yall balls bruh?
It’s infecting all Canes boards. Some dumb *** started this thread.

1701659418454.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back