Possible repercussions of fsu being left out?

Advertisement
Repercussion; though you may have done everything correct on a technicality, you are still never really in control of your own destiny.

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films
The moment the cfp read the provision about key players being out:

Not really any different than what happens every year in The NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. I get it, pro vs. college, but still the same premise.

Advertisement
FSU should say since games don’t matter and injuries penalize teams, we’re sitting all NFL eligible players and treating the bowl game like a practice and tell their fans that…

Make them pay in the wallet…

Advertisement
Advertisement
It has more to do with an undefeated P5 team getting jumped by a one loss team that was WAY below them in the polls going into the weekend. I'd rather see FSU make it, then get worked over against Michigan. Now, they can go into the offseason beating their chests about winning the whole thing, had they just had the chance. You know **** well that's what they will do. Even if they lose their bowl, they will say they lost it because they weren't motivated to play.

Bruh what’s up with Miami YouTube channels defending Fsu we got soft bruh. We not the SEC we don’t root for anyone in the acc unless it effects us. Where is yall balls bruh?

It has more to do with an undefeated P5 team getting jumped by a one loss team that was WAY below them in the polls going into the weekend. I'd rather see FSU make it, then get worked over against Michigan. Now, they can go into the offseason beating their chests about winning the whole thing, had they just had the chance. You know **** well that's what they will do. Even if they lose their bowl, they will say they lost it because they weren't motivated to play.
Doesn’t matter it goes to 12 next year fsu makes it if it’s 12 this year that’s facts. If it was 12 this season they are in and one and done they lose

Advertisement
UGA is gonna spank them the only thing they’ll be beat is their meat

They’d do that if they made the playoffs …

Outrecruit them either way…and beat them on the field and these problems go away…

No disrespect meant, but next year means nothing this year.
Doesn’t matter it goes to 12 next year fsu makes it if it’s 12 this year that’s facts. If it was 12 this season they are in and one and done they lose

Advertisement
Back