Possible reasons why Manny made these moves

Advertisement
Coaching staff os part of the culture. Changing coaches just for the heck of it can be detrimental.
He doeant want someone that will undermine his authority.
He couldn't find upgrades so decided to bet on himself and go down on his terms with people that will do it his way.

I’m gonna spoil it for you, as a physical therapist that does this for a living, king will not be 100% healthy in a measly 8 months after tearing his ACL on an already compromised knee that had a torn MCL a few years ago. People are living in fantasy land that think he’ll be back to start this season or be anything like he was performance wise this past season. Don’t believe me, go watch him the year after he tore his MCL, he was a shell of himself.
That’s what I’ve been thinking.

You want a reason why Manny made these moves...

1. Manny is a loser. He doesn't know better.

2. Manny, who should have NEVER been hired or should have been fired after FIU or fired after UNC, is finally on the hot seat and no serious DC would take this gig.

3. Manny thinks it will be no problem being DC and HC. Keep in mind he is an atrocious HC and leader. He thinks he will have no problem doing both.

Advertisement
Diaz defenses arent good. They padded stats vs the ****hole ACCC, and got owned just as bad as they did in Texas vs legit teams.

Dude is the most overrated coach we have ever had not named Swasey.
I see why u got banned! Only 24 posts to get banned! Kick rocks.....

You want a reason why Manny made these moves...

1. Manny is a loser. He doesn't know better.

2. Manny, who should have NEVER been hired or should have been fired after FIU or fired after UNC, is finally on the hot seat and no serious DC would take this gig.

3. Manny thinks it will be no problem being DC and HC. Keep in mind he is an atrocious HC and leader. He thinks he will have no problem doing both.
Take Manny's nuts out ur mouth!

Advertisement
Back