Possible option for '19 QB?

OK, he goes to Tennessee for a visit. hangout with Pruitts' crew, see himself playing there and comes home and decides to decommits. So what's the reason to decommits: how awesome would it be to play for a school that have been dead in the water for the last 10 yrs or so and head coach who was a last minute no one else wanted the job hire? . I DONT THINK SO!

Dead in the water or not, Tennessee is still a better program than Kansas.

Advertisement
**** that kid has an 18 min highlight film! I think he's a better passer than Johnson and is very mobile.

Might not be popular but make a run at FSU commit Sam Howell. He's one of the better QBs in the country. If I play qb I'd rather play for richt! Plus that would put fsu scrambling for a qb.

This is a longshot tho.

Either someone elite or just wait until 2020... no more JAGs at QB!

No waiting until next year. Take one every single year, no exceptions. At this point you land the best possible...if he doesn't work out it won't hurt us as badly to carry one more QB who won't see the field as it will to convert Deejay to QB.

Advertisement
Legendre should be option 1 right now IMO

Could always kick the tires with taisun? Lol

David Baldwin would seem to be a good developmental type of QB, his junior film looked pretty solid (assuming he starts at IMG)

I've seen his name pop up on the board here and there but Lance LeGendre finally decommitted from Kansas. Do you guys think we'll make a run at him?
I'm no QB expert by any means but i like his highlights much better than MJJ. Kid is actually throwing the football..

Advertisement
are there dozens and dozens better programs that both kansas and tenn? so whats your point? and he had offers from better programs

You asked why he would decommit from Kansas to go to Tennessee and the answer is that Tennessee is a better program than Kansas. I can't speak to why he chose that particular school, but it's clear that he traded up. I'm not sure what's confusing you here.

Advertisement
No idea who, but we'll end up an with a surprise QB signee. Nobody knew **** about Jarren last year.

Advertisement
Towards the end there was smoke. Not this far out.

Wrong, we offered him early but then Pickowski committed and then he committed to Kentucky.

He said in an interview he always wanted to go to Miami but Pickowski committed and they stopped communicating with him.

Wrong, we offered him early but then Pickowski committed and then he committed to Kentucky.

He said in an interview he always wanted to go to Miami but Pickowski committed and they stopped communicating with him.

Right, so by your own words we stopped recruiting him. We didn't turn up the heat again until November ish. I dont know if you're taking words quite literally - anyone 'following' recruiting knew of Jarren but he was a late surprise to the class.

Advertisement
Back