Possible option for '19 QB?

Advertisement
Hopefully Miami turns up the heat. I’ve heard about from kid from IMG being an option but I’ve also heard he may not even start there this year. Kinda odd he committed to Kansas in the first place unless he had personal ties there.

Advertisement
Just looked up MJJ and saw he is committing today at 6pm. Not a single mention on here, guess he's good as gone! Really hope we pursue at least one decent QB this cycle.

Advertisement
OK, he goes to Tennessee for a visit. hangout with Pruitts' crew, see himself playing there and comes home and decides to decommits. So what's the reason to decommits: how awesome would it be to play for a school that have been dead in the water for the last 10 yrs or so and head coach who was a last minute no one else wanted the job hire? . I DONT THINK SO!

Last edited:
OK, he goes to Tennessee for a visit. hangout with Pruitts' crew, see himself playing there and comes home and decides to decommits. So what's the reason to decommits: how awesome would it be to play for a school that have been dead in the water for the last 10 yrs or so and head coach who was a last minute no one else wanted the job hire? . I DONT THINK SO!

Tennessee has been dead in the Water since 1998

Advertisement
That 4 star QB that was committed to Kansas decommited.

Considering we haven't heard anything about him I doubt we're involved right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back