Possible Finish? Dogs = Dogs

IbzRlz

Recruit
Our recruiting momentum is off the chain and right now anything and everything seems possible. We've heard for years dogs want to play with dogs, and getting James Williams is the key to closing out this class in historic fashion. So, could we possibly finish with perhaps the best close in CFB history?

DT Leonard Taylor 5* - all signs point to a commitment on 8/6
CB Jason Marshall 5* - best want to play with the best and part of Palmetto 5
OT Tristan Leigh 5* - serious interest who isn't committed and may want to join the other dogs
LB Terrence Lewis 5* - committed to Tennessee but from a pipeline school and if others above commit may just rep the 305 as well

Still need a QB and Brashard Smith. Two days ago this would be unfathomable, a 1,000% pipe dream, delusional. Now, while unlikely, I could see the dominos falling

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the absolute dream there lol

tenor.gif

here is my perfect finish
drop Collins giving us 18 guys in the class, 7 spots left to fill
DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
LB TLewis or Chase Smith (and we move Hammett to the 2nd DE spot)
QB Garcia, Milroe or Stone
OT Leigh or Tate
CB Markevious Brown or Divaad Wilson
CB Jason Marshall

this is an A++++ finish and wins Miami a Natty before the class leaves the U

here is my perfect finish
drop Collins giving us 18 guys in the class, 7 spots left to fill
DT Leonard Taylor
RB/WR Brashard Smith
LB TLewis or Chase Smith (and we move Hammett to the 2nd DE spot)
QB Garcia, Milroe or Stone
OT Leigh or Tate
CB Markevious Brown or Divaad Wilson
CB Jason Marshall

this is an A++++ finish and wins Miami a Natty before the class leaves the U

Are we confirmed to have 25 full spots available? (7 left)

Advertisement
I would be very pleased with the following

Primary:

DT Leonard Taylor & Collins
DE: Sapp
RB/WR Brashard Smith
LB TLewis (sorry C. Smith, **** or get off pot)
QB Garcia, Milroe or Stone (if none of above, no QB)
OT Leigh and/or Tate
CB Jason Marshall

Standby depending on space:
Collier (to make UF sad)
Davis
Brown
Wilson
Or another one of Cribby's secret squirrel 5 star players

If we’re talking dream finish

QB - flip Vandagriff - my #1 QB this cycle

WR - Brashard Smith - versatile weapon on O

OT - flip Mims from Georgia as well.... watch the dawg tears flow with infinite sadness.

Taylor - 5* DT, Explosive 3T on the D Line.

DT Maason Smith - Explosive 1T. LSU fans would explode. Drop Collins for him

CB - Jason Marshall 5* CB - 6’2 baller. Talent that we haven’t had at that position in a while.

If we are able to take 25 - last spot would be for Thomas Davis or Terrence Lewis (if the team is ok with him) and also if he wants in 💯

Taylor
Mims
Leigh
Marshall
B Smith
Stone

🙏

As crazy as this sounds now (knowing we somehow got Williams back) just imagine how insane this ish would have sounded in March LOL... better yet, imagine the reactions to a post like this haha.

Advertisement
If we’re talking dream finish

QB - flip Vandagriff - my #1 QB this cycle

WR - Brashard Smith - versatile weapon on O

OT - flip Mims from Georgia as well.... watch the dawg tears flow with infinite sadness.

Taylor - 5* DT, Explosive 3T on the D Line.

DT Maason Smith - Explosive 1T. LSU fans would explode. Drop Collins for him

CB - Jason Marshall 5* CB - 6’2 baller. Talent that we haven’t had at that position in a while.

If we are able to take 25 - last spot would be for Thomas Davis or Terrence Lewis (if the team is ok with him) and also if he wants in 💯

All good but no dropping committed recruits. Looks like Collins is back in the fold.

Advertisement
Not sure if said already but Leigh is off the board. We aren't in his top 5. As I said in another thread, a lot of these "not enough spots" will figure themselves out in the end. I cant remember the last time that we had a class so good and full that we had to tell top tiers guys "Sorry, we are full" and I don't think that happens this go around either. I would love to see it though.

Not sure if said already but Leigh is off the board. We aren't in his top 5. As I said in another thread, a lot of these "not enough spots" will figure themselves out in the end. I cant remember the last time that we had a class so good and full that we had to tell top tiers guys "Sorry, we are full" and I don't think that happens this go around either. I would love to see it though.

I mean we kinda are though getting full up on top tier dudes. Sounds like Lewis wants in. I don't know if Collier actually wants in, but it sounds like the staff might tell him, "Seat's taken" if he asks.

Advertisement
Back