Possible Additions

Advertisement
Advertisement
He might stay at OU even though he’s in the portal. But we’ve been in contact.
Just my input here from talking to someone who knows him very well, he’s surrounded by Canes and he is good friends with Rambo, loves what he did here. I absolutely know we will be on his short list should he decide to stay in the portal.

Just my input here from talking to someone who knows him very well, he’s surrounded by Canes and he is good friends with Rambo, loves what he did here. I absolutely know we will be on his short list should he decide to stay in the portal.
Correct.

I insinuated him and Banks a couple weeks ago ( portal wr / cb because I thought both were very much possible . I talked about them on CL show too.

Miami seemed confident a couple weeks ago. But once again that was an update from almost two weeks ago.

My info obviously didn’t come from Wease’s end.

Advertisement
I give u
Correct.

I insinuated him and Banks a couple weeks ago ( portal wr / cb because I thought both were very much possible . I talked about them on CL show too.

Miami seemed confident a couple weeks ago. But once again that was an update from almost two weeks ago.

My info obviously didn’t come from Wease’s end.
I give up. What or who is or is a Wease?

Sensitive are we? I agreed with your previous statement about the recruiting cycle. My statement was in general which is let the guy do his work and some folks are panicking. Yes, it is a conversation board, but still. Where we are now and where we land in February is irrelevant in today's world, because you still are recruiting through the first day of class in August. As it is some kids never show and bounce to jucos, etc. Right now, it is about quality and addressing our immediate gaps and needs. We have 7 kids that are going to help immediately on special teams and a couple who are going to work their way into the 2-deep.
Not sensitive at all, but I'm no "porster" either...I just don't post every 2 seconds like some do (not saying you). I'm not panicking as Mario is one of the best in the business. I realize it's about quality and not quantity hence Ibieta, Carswell and Medlock were "dropped". The recruits I mentioned in the original post are absolutely quality recruits and not space fillers, and the 8 (think you're forgetting Jaden Harris) we have are going to make a big impact. Couldn't be happier with what Mario is doing. Cheers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back