Positives

Advertisement
In one touchdown spread games, there will always be what if plays you can point to. If they don't run back that kick, we cover, etc.

Defense gave up 16 points. Defense is not the problem.

We are under playing in every position, a collapse is coming and it might wearing green and white.

App is know where near the physical team MSU in coming to town with .

Road grader maulers and they’ll be REALLY pumped get some buttock action.

The only reason we’d be picked to beat MSU is our way over rated ranking and home.

A road warrior bullying don’t give a hoot team is coming, not good for us at all .

Hate to say these thing’s but WE BRING NOTHING to the table to show any different.

Sorry fellow Canes , please tell me I’m wrong please try and push your home town pride aside and tell me we are a physically tough focused team.

I saw our bench when we were losing it looked beaten with NO URGENCY but a punter and kicker.

Tough post for me to send , we get hurt against MSU

Enough with the "positives." We've been doing that for 15 years now. A few bright spots here and there, but that's the rut we've been stuck in for 15 years. No player development, no sound fundamentals. We needed a turnover inside the 10 yard line and a bad snap over the punter's head to give us this game. Manny can't realize on his own that because his defense overpurses, teams are going to run counters. Do I fully blame Manny? No. They offered him a job he wasn't qualified for. I would take it too. It's on Administration.

Advertisement
Same ones who will be fooled by the next hire
Exactly D this program is done bro. I'm just glad I got to see us win a few and I knew we were dominant.

Manure killed it for me. He is such a fake rat to me. How can you be rah rah about that game. They are breaking down film right now and you and I know they are purely disgusted. But he will spin this ish. He has to be fired and removed from Miami. He will never coach a big time team again. He'll be another randy Shannon or Golden. His career is over..

Exactly D this program is done bro. I'm just glad I got to see us win a few and I knew we were dominant.

Manure killed it for me. He is such a fake rat to me. How can you be rah rah about that game. They are breaking down film right now and you and I know they are purely disgusted. But he will spin this ish. He has to be fired and removed from Miami. He will never coach a big time team again. He'll be another randy Shannon or Golden. His career is over..
Manny will get fired and I bet my balls Saban won't hire him as an analyst. I bet my whole dyk

Advertisement
Manny will get fired and I bet my balls Saban won't hire him as an analyst. I bet my whole dyk
Let's just please fire James & Strawley first. Things need to stop being so *** backwards in CG. Cut the head off the snake, hire Zo Highsmith specifically for football then we build from there.

I’m looking at the box score. Rush D was a positive.

App had 39 for 137 (only 3.3 per carry). That’s not bad, considering they have 2 solid backs.

Advertisement
In one touchdown spread games, there will always be what if plays you can point to. If they don't run back that kick, we cover, etc.

Defense gave up 16 points. Defense is not the problem.
no defense is usually alright till we go up against a top ten team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back