Positive weekend

344.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like last weekend was a big success???

--Overall, staff felt great about everything that came from the weekend.

Johnson no
Dixon no
Cook no
Rudolph no

Don't think there is a commitment... Positive just means guys had a great time and let's get more activity on the board

Advertisement

Johnson no
Dixon no
Cook no
Rudolph no

its like the same ******* idiot has 10 profiles on this site!

Stay Tuned

got my popcorn, popped!!!

Johnson no
Dixon no
Cook no
Rudolph no

I think many of you misinterpret this stuff.

Unless someone is quoting a coach and they name the coach, it is take it for what it is worth i.e. Nothing.

So stop with the BS about what some reporter posts without any named source or quote. You guys believe everything when there is no reason to believe anything.

Not gonna lie though

Pete said last week was very successful but it's entirely possible that we don't land any of those uncommitted visitors from last week

I think this week will be different though

Advertisement
Not sure it'll be Hester. Jenkins said in an interview that Hester had a great time but he doesn't know what he'll do because "I think he's tied up with other schools." But that could really mean any number of things . And apparently Hester isn't doing any interviews.

Papii, why you gotta do em like that on the other board and not spread the love here bro?

Advertisement
I'm at a point right now I could care less what Dixon, Rudolph and Lane does, receivers come a dime a dozen. Give me Kaaya's teammate Brayden Lenius, I was impress with his film for a 16 year old. We can also wait to next year and go after Davante Peete or Dvante Phillips both of them are the real deal.I would rather have a defensive stud over Dixon I get very impatient over kids that try to hold schools hostage with that one Scholarship when they know where they truly want to go. Give me Hester and JC and another D tackle all day. We will have next year Coley, Dorsett, Waters, Lewis, Berrios, Langham, Brady, and hopefully Njoku. Gray still needs to qualify and I believe Dmauri Jones days here may come to grinding halt. Miami also is recruiting current Syracuse commit Jamal Custis. Give me Griffin and the dimensions of this offense will really become a Cat 5 storm.

I see your point but don't agree 100%... guys like Coley are not a dime a dozen. When the balls in his hands any play can become 6. Need to keep guys like that home however we certainly can get servicable guys.

I always hate waiting on the next years stacked class because it rarely seems to work out as we hope. Two years ago it was no worries on DT because the upcoming class had Bain, Bostwick, Bryant, etc... And no worries about losing Collins because Cook and Sony would be here (I'm thrilled with Yearby though). And last year when we thought FSU was getting Coley it was no big deal because Ermon Lane and Johnny Dixon were locks.

I love this recruiting **** but sometimes I wish I could ignore it and just check out our class in February. Too bad I can't stay away from it.

Advertisement
Back